CD 2-- Join for July BFPs for little easter bunnies here!

Mm.. gonna have to agree with Amber.. we have posted photo after photo of ourselves and our tests/scans etc. We haven't seen any scans from you (you posted tests to Meredith last july, could have emailed things to us to post for you if necessary) or photos of your face, or of your little boy

Its kind of hard to trust who you're talking to online, which is why we're all on facebook and sharing things there now.

Wow girls. I don't know what to say. I didn't know there was a lack of trust. I did post a photo of me on my wedding day a while back because I figured out how to put one up in my profile. You guys commented that I didn't look like what you had imagined, and I said that I'm usually not that made up and all. I had explained previously that my husband and I don't do facebook and that he doesn't like me to post pics of us online (he is paranoid more so than I am because of the nature of his job I guess). Plus we're not all that good with the picture and computer thing. I guess I just hadn't realized there was all these feelings. I do share my life with you guys. I shared about Peter and my loss, and the struggles and fears getting pregnant. I feel like we'd been through so much together. :(

I guess I'm just kind of at a loss for words right now.

And not that it matters now but I put a picture of my little easter bunny in my profile... :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->