CD 2 TTC #2 on clomid. need a buddy!

momofone08

Mommy of 3!
Reaction score
Hi ladies~
I am on CD 2. I am starting my fourth cycle clomid on Friday (CD5)! Would love a buddy!

Hi.. I would love to be your buddy!
I am ttc #1.. had 1 mc in September and a chemical in February we started TTC again this past cycle and lets just say I am on CD4 today so I would like to call this Cycle 2 ttc #1 :) I am also doing clomid this round CD5-9 Thursday- through Monday..How do you like clomid? any major side affects? Iwas told headaches and to take it at night.

Hi emirc!
Let be start by saying I am sorry for your loss! i have had 3 chemical pregnancies in the two years that we have been TTC #2.

I would recommend taking the clomid at night. you will get a headache (if your like me) and taking it before bed helps you sleep through the symptoms.

I am praying this will be our cycle of a little sticky bean!
:dust:

Thank you! I am sorry to you as well.. Your little girl is adorable!! This will be our month!:thumbup: I am feeling very positive! I start my clomid tonight and i am nervous and excited! Do you think I should take it right before bed or a couple hours is okay? I also just took my prenatals at dinner because I forgot to earlier in the day :dohh: I usually have pretty straightforward cycles.. AF CD1-4 +opk btw CD8 and 14 and usually my cycles are 26. I ovulate reguarly( at least I think I do) my gyno who is also a friend wants me to take the clomid since it techinically have been trying for almost a year. I guess we will see what happens :)

Thank you! I am sorry to you as well.. Your little girl is adorable!! This will be our month!:thumbup: I am feeling very positive! I start my clomid tonight and i am nervous and excited! Do you think I should take it right before bed or a couple hours is okay? I also just took my prenatals at dinner because I forgot to earlier in the day :dohh: I usually have pretty straightforward cycles.. AF CD1-4 +opk btw CD8 and 14 and usually my cycles are 26. I ovulate reguarly( at least I think I do) my gyno who is also a friend wants me to take the clomid since it techinically have been trying for almost a year. I guess we will see what happens :)

I am so glad that you are feeling positive, I actually also have a great feeling about this cycle :):thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
I do not take pre-natals because I am AWFUL at taking my meds (except clomid, my hubby reminds me all the time about it lol :blush:) My cycles are all over the place. I have PCOS and sometimes even go months without a period. My longest was 5 months!!!!!! So My dr started me on Prometrium and that helped regulate me. The minute I got off it I went back to crazy periods. But the clomid gives me a dead on 32 day cycle with O'ing around day 16-19.

Thank you :) A mommy always appreciates nice comments about her baby :) :kiss:

You should be totally okay to take the clomid a few hours early not a problem. I just recommend not more than 4 hours, or you'll start feeling it. Have a GREAT night and :sleep: tight! Lets get these babies!

Today is going to be my 3rd day..so far so good no issues.. how ae you doing? I started my opks today (cbe digital) no smiley yet but i have a feeling it will be in a day or 2 so i am going to start bding tonight for every other.. what do you think about that? also my dr gve me progesturone the crinone 8% gel... that i am nervous about.. very nervous about.. i had to do something like that for a yeast infection once and had an awful reaction sooo i am scared.. did you have to use that? I wonder if there is a pill form?

Hi!
Hoping that smiley shows up ASAP! :) I am no where near that point yet lol but soon.

I have the cream that I use as a lotion, so I just rub it on my belly arms legs etc. But I have never used the kind I think your talking about. I would try it and if you have a bad reaction stop it immediately and try to wipe it off (or out depending on where it goes)

So far I am on my 3rd day of clomid today. Yesterday was my 3 year anniversary, so this would be a great month :). Starting my Opk's in 3 days.

:dust:

Still no smiley here.. tonight I take my last pill.. and i tell ya.. i am super bitch today.. as well as an emotional wreck.. i am going between crying and yelling.. i told my husband to just ignore me today bc i am on a roll. i sure hope this cycle works.. how are you holding up?

yup yup i am a bitch when on clomid. so its totally normal. im having a ton of headaches. and some cramping. last pill tonight than starting my robitussin. hoping we wont need another cycle of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->