cd 21 still no + OPK

T'elles Hubby

TTC 37 months
Reaction score
My wife is on CD21 and still hasn't got a positive ovulation test yet.
She's usng IC's and a persona fertility monitor but still no + is there a chance she could still ovulate/had ovulated? but the opks missed it? :thumbup:

Impossible to say. I would temp next month if she isnt pregnant. It could also be a anovulatory cycle. Are her periods regular?

hey, iv temped before hun and wasnt successful all over the place as i have bad nights where i dont sleep...but my periods are regular yeah and iv just got my first second line this cycle so think OV is finally on its way !! :happydance: x

Hi there. :flower:I read somewhere today - I'm pretty sure it was at www.peeonastick.com.au (they have great info on opks and hpt's) that if your body metabolises the LH quick then it is possible to miss the positive surge if testing every 24 hours. Maybe try testing every 12 hours when you think its close. Have you had any that look like they are getting towards being positive?

BTW - I love that you are on here together - doing this together. What a fantastic and supportive couple you must be for each other:wedding:! My hubby is supportive of TTC but I couldn't get him involved on here if I tried, wait till I tell him there are hubbys on here! You'll make great parents - hopefully soon - you obviously have a lot of love to share :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->