CD 22 looking for a buddy :)

Babyme5

Reaction score
I'm currently about 4-5 days past ovulation after a m/c earlier this month! Going crazy already with the 2ww wait again! Looking for someone to go crazy with me lol :)

hello sorry to hear about your m/c im currently on Cd 19 . i think i ovulated around the 19th 20th due to cm . my cycles are between 25/28 i think im 8dpo but would love too be ttc buddies its good listning to others advice. is this your 1st? x

hello sorry to hear about your m/c im currently on Cd 19 . i think i ovulated around the 19th 20th due to cm . my cycles are between 25/28 i think im 8dpo but would love too be ttc buddies its good listning to others advice. is this your 1st? x

Oh my gosh I'm so mad lol. For some reason my email will only alert me to one particular thread I someone replies to me. I just saw this now and I had to physically look :/

This will be my first baby, second pregnancy. Just had a m/c on oct 2nd and I got a faint BFP the past few days. Not sure if its left over from earlier. My nurse said it wasn't and I have to get a beta done. Just hoping these lines get darker so then I'll know if it's new!! Have you tested yet? How are you feeling?

Its ok :). I hope it is for you to. I was really ill last week sickness bug i think also really bad cramps i had to lay still while it past lasted about an hour . Im about 11dpo could be earlieer as af as been abit irregular ive not used opks tho i will nxt time if dont get positive. Af is due fri think ill test sat. No real symptoms bit tired bloated could af on her way so not holding my breath lol. Will see. When will you know? x

Its ok :). I hope it is for you to. I was really ill last week sickness bug i think also really bad cramps i had to lay still while it past lasted about an hour . Im about 11dpo could be earlieer as af as been abit irregular ive not used opks tho i will nxt time if dont get positive. Af is due fri think ill test sat. No real symptoms bit tired bloated could af on her way so not holding my breath lol. Will see. When will you know? x

Well I should know by friday but most of my pregnancy symptoms have come back that I had last time. I had AF cramps today and ran to the bathroom all day checking and nothing. I really hate getting betas done bc they make you so nervous! I can go get it done whenever I want but I think I'm going to wait until at least friday... until then I'll probably take another test in a day or 2 and see if the line has gotten any darker...

Aw well good luck keep me posted. ****babydust**** x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"