CD 26 cramping for two days scared

bbbunny

Reaction score
Basically we haven't been trying for the past few months so I know this isn't bfp related.

I had a normal period and then a week before I was due again I had blood clots and spotting that the doctor said looked like it could be due to a cyst. As I have had one before I agreed as it felt the same. By the time they got me in for a scan weeks later they couldn't see anything and the clots had stopped after a few days so I will assume it had gone of its own accord.

Bang on 28 days after the day the clots started I got AF which is unusual for me as I normally go 35 days at least. Today is CD26 and for two days now I have been having AF pain almost all day. It's not really bad but bad enough where I feel like I don't want to do anything and have been running to the loo all day to check.

Could my cycle just suddenly go to 28 days and this be just normal AF on her way?

What's got me really scared is that when I saw my doctor last week about something unrelated I mentioned I was worried I had PCOS as I have a lot of the symptoms although my periods usually come every month even though I have a longer cycle. She is sending me for blood tests for fsh testosterone etc and the day 21 test. Like an idiot I started googling and immediately began to panic that the tests will come back and say I have high FSH levels. Of course then I started reading about premature ovarian failure etc and now with my cycles seeming to be shorter than before I have worked myself up into quite the tizzy.

Any advice? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"