CD #3 Would Love A Buddy

kytwinmom

Reaction score
So, I'm currently on CD 3 and I would love a TTC buddy. I'm just beginning to chart BBT and hoping for a girl. According to my age and the Chinese gender prediction chart, I'm supposed to have a girl as long as I conceive this year! I'm going to add some acidic foods and only DTD a few days before I ovulate and only on the first day that I ovulate and hope and pray that this works. If I don't get a BFP this cycle I'm just going to DTD every day during ovulation to make sure that I catch and see how accurate the gender prediction chart is. :) Hoping for some TTC buddies.

hey :) im ttc too im on clomid at the min so iv been DTB every other day through out my cycle n then wen my O came i was DTB every day to be sure lol i really dont mind if i have a boy or a girl at the min . i do like little girls clothes alot better :p think thats a female thing :p .. im due to do a HPT in 13 days but i may do it in 10 just becos im impatient :p . how are you getting on ? xx

Well, I'm now in my TWW period and waiting for AF. She is due to show her ugly face around May 22nd. So, I'm going to be trying to be patient. I'm not on any fertility meds at all, but have been taking a multi-vitamin that contains your daily dose of folic acid. This will be my third child, my second one after my twins lol. They are a handful, but I am wanting to go ahead and have my children that I want now while I'm still young. I'm not for sure on what I should be seeing as far as symptoms go for early pregnancy. When I found out I was pregnant with my twins I hadn't had a period for two months and I just did HPT and it came back positive so idk. I guess I'll just have to wait and test if my AF doesn't show up on time. But, I've got a cyst on my left ovary so even if AF doesn't show up on time it could always just be the cyst. UGH! The stresses of TTC :)

aww it is so stressful n every one says try to stay calm !:p .. haha omg im so jelous u had twins i really want twins :p get two for the price of one altho id prob look like the back end of a horse :p .. did u find it ok being pregnant with twins xx

Well, I weighed 115 lbs when I first was finding out that I was pregnant with them. When I had them early at 24 weeks I already weighed 153.5 lbs! I was due in August with them and was already miserable at 24 weeks in August. I actually had very mild morning sickness at first and only got sick for about a week. I was slightly anemic with them and the reason why I went into premature labor is there was a bad infection that somehow got around the outside of my water bag and my body tried expelling the infection by having contractions and babies and all started coming out, too. Plus I was labeled with having an incompetent cervix. So, it was an eventful pregnancy and is really hectic being a mom of twins sometimes but it's so much easier when you can have them on a schedule. I'm really hoping that I don't have twins again this time, as I don't wanna have to go through the same thing all over again. But, I'll love it/them either way so we shall see :)

aww thats amazing ! id be over the moon but at the min id just be happy if i got a :bfp: haha .. i supoose once youve been pregnant its easier to concieve again isnt it .. just gettin the first time out the way! hope this one workes out for u you really would have your hands full with two sets of twins !:p xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->