cd 30 test in 3 days anyone else?

Mrs. Atole

Reaction score
I hate this wait. Scared of not being preg, scared of getting my period. I have a doc appt for blood test Wednesday. I have been on the amazing but horrible clomid ugh hot flashes mood swings how I dont miss you. God please let this be my month I willl not lose faith !!! Or hope !!

I did do a home test a fait line(pos) came up but we now we cant trust thoughs what with false positive and chemical positives. I dont want to get my hopes up instead id rather wait for blood test ive been waiting for a year for this whats a couple days extra to wait on blood test right?

I'm cd 31 and know i'm out this month because my o was delayed due to B6 supplement and we did not get to bd enough when i o'd eventually :(

Now i'm in a grueling 3 week wait and what makes it worse is i'm technically "5 days late" from my normal cycle length yet no AF.

So i'm battling with not testing and trying to just wait it out till af.

At least you had a faint line!! There is much hope for you this month and I truly hope your wait is finally over! **

I'm cd 31 and know i'm out this month because my o was delayed due to B6 supplement and we did not get to bd enough when i o'd eventually :(

Now i'm in a grueling 3 week wait and what makes it worse is i'm technically "5 days late" from my normal cycle length yet no AF.

So i'm battling with not testing and trying to just wait it out till af.

At least you had a faint line!! There is much hope for you this month and I truly hope your wait is finally over! **

Very important by doctor said dont wait till u o to have sex starting at cycle day 12 start doing it every other day and keep an eye out when u o with opks then start eveeyday for 3 days.

Yes I pray this blood test will be positive and 9 months later a healthy bby !!

Yes this was our first month of officially ttc again so I took a too relaxed approach and though i normally o around cd 15 so what could be different this month... wel things were different

I'm doing opks from next month.

Let me know what your blood tests say! When did you take your hpt? Have you taken another yet?

Yes this was our first month of officially ttc again so I took a too relaxed approach and though i normally o around cd 15 so what could be different this month... wel things were different

I'm doing opks from next month.

Let me know what your blood tests say! When did you take your hpt? Have you taken another yet?

Took the test 5 days ago but found out it was just a evap line (not positive) :( just got my period today ugh!! it's so frustrating, i'm going to keep my appt and talk to my doctor about this, i want to keep taking Clomid just because it keep my periods right on time but i also know its bad for long term use.

sorry to hear :( Af also showed today so on to the next cycle. Holding thumbs we both have more luck this time around!

sorry to hear :( Af also showed today so on to the next cycle. Holding thumbs we both have more luck this time around!

You too? Wow how long does your cycle last and when do u o? Were probably same. P.S I love your signature quote, are you a Christian?

Thanks, yes I am a Christian. That is one of my most favorite verses and such a beautiful promise! For me personally, experiencing pregnancy and the miracle of birth in the face of what can go wrong in that 9 months, how can one not believe. As hard as ttc is, I firmly believe that when the time is right, you will fall pregnant and only by God's grace.

My cycles vary between 25 and 31 days but most months 26 days. Last cycle was the first one charting but my temps were all over the place so i'm not entirely sure when I ovulated.

With my previous pregnancy I also had 26 day cycles and I ovulated on cd 14 that month (confirmed by opk and temp shift) but honestly I guess it can be anything right now. I will see this month - doing opk's and charting again.

Last cycle i took B6 which delayed ovulation and gave me this super long cycle. I am lucky not to have any fertility issues. Only very litte (if any) fertile cm. We used pre-seed the last time we conceived.

How about you?

Thanks, yes I am a Christian. That is one of my most favorite verses and such a beautiful promise! For me personally, experiencing pregnancy and the miracle of birth in the face of what can go wrong in that 9 months, how can one not believe. As hard as ttc is, I firmly believe that when the time is right, you will fall pregnant and only by God's grace.

My cycles vary between 25 and 31 days but most months 26 days. Last cycle was the first one charting but my temps were all over the place so i'm not entirely sure when I ovulated.

With my previous pregnancy I also had 26 day cycles and I ovulated on cd 14 that month (confirmed by opk and temp shift) but honestly I guess it can be anything right now. I will see this month - doing opk's and charting again.

Last cycle i took B6 which delayed ovulation and gave me this super long cycle. I am lucky not to have any fertility issues. Only very litte (if any) fertile cm. We used pre-seed the last time we conceived.

How about you?

I'm on cd 3, ovu cd 21 cycle comes 26-30 days, i tried to do the temp thing but failed, i just use opks and doing the preseed, i'm also gonna try the soft cup this month to keep all swimmers in. yeah i tried b6 but it gave me along period also ugh.. so now i'm on clomid 100mg tomorrows day 1 of 5 pills. I have an appointment to make sure my ovaries are responding to meds. Glad to hear your a sister in Christ i am also holding on to the father's promises
Psalms 21:2
*You have granted him his heart's desire and have not withheld the request of his lips.

I know he will not with hold what i ask :)

I'm on cd 7 today. Going to start opk's tomorrow and see where it leads. I'm taking a multivatamin called Pregnacare Conception this month. Thats all i'm drinking. Got pregnant the first month I used it before so holding thumbs it would work again!

I dont have allot of eggwite cm normally but this vitamin also helps with that and i'm drinking more water. Hoping there is an increase this month.

I used preseed when I got pregnant with my first as well but holding off on that unless I continue to see no improvement in cm.

I hope your appointment yields positive results! Keep going! I like the temping, its only my second month but i'm getting the hang of it.

Keep me updated on the appointment and positive opk's!!

I'm on cd 8, i'm skipping my clomid this month my dumb doctor didn't send in the prescription till late in the week, i didn't take it cause i didn't want it to throw me off so hopefully i o naturally this month, I'm going to have to cancel and reschedule my doc appt because i didn't take the meds this month, hopefully this is my /our month !

I'm on cd 8, i'm skipping my clomid this month my dumb doctor didn't send in the prescription till late in the week, i didn't take it cause i didn't want it to throw me off so hopefully i o naturally this month, I'm going to have to cancel and reschedule my doc appt because i didn't take the meds this month, hopefully this is my /our month !

Ah that sucks!! Wel I do hope its your month o'ing all by yourself! Keep those opk's close!

You are welcome to join another thread i started called "Christmas day testers" there is a few ladies on there on the same cd as we are and we will all be testing around christmas day!

Ah that sucks!! Wel I do hope its your month o'ing all by yourself! Keep those opk's close!

You are welcome to join another thread i started called "Christmas day testers" there is a few ladies on there on the same cd as we are and we will all be testing around christmas day!

Very cool heading over now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->