CD 38 AF 8 days late, plz help???

Rayofhope

Reaction score
So as you can see I'm in cd 38 AF is 8 days late she was due Xmas eve, I think I o'd on cd 19/20 which woul have been 13/14th Dec I have tested every day since AF was 4 days late using CBD on day 4 pounds shop cheapie day 5/6 tesco own brand day 7/8. Do you ladies think it's with my while gettin a FRER or should I just go see my GP? Xx baby dust xX

Maybe you ovulated later than you thought hun? I would think with those dates you would have tested positive by now. Do you chart so we can see your cycle?

i dont really chart but have been using period diary which gives estimated o dates i have them from september,
month
- AF - estimated o dates
Sep, - 9-13 - 16-20 & 29,30??
Oct , - 2-5,15-18 & 25th oct - Nov 9th, 1st, 9-12 & 19,20
Nov, - 25-30, 10-13
Dec, - af was due xmas eve 9-13

Well your cycle has two parts-the follicular phace and your luteal phase. The luteal phase doesn't really change too much but the follicular phase can be effected by travel, sickness, and stress among other things. Perhaps with the holidays it was delayed a bit and that's why you haven't got a bfp or af yet? Perhaps within a few more days you will get your answer either way...I would still recommend charting moving forward tho as it's a huge help when ttc! Good luck and hoping you get your bfp!

have been reading up on charting and opk's defo gonna start both if no bfp this month, i was thinking of testing again friday (cd40)??

Any news rayofhope?? I am in a similar position CD37 and still bfn - so frustrating!! Fingers crossed for you for bfp :) xxxx

Hi all, I'm currently on day 49, no af and bfn. I think I am having an anovulatory cycle which is so frustrating. I have been charting but give up in a fit of temper once I reached day 35 with no ovulation! I will chart again once af arrives. I have heard of people getting a late bfp but think it is a minority. Good luck xx (this is my first post so apologies if it isn't very helpful!)

Hey ladies, well it's cd40 AF 10 days late, BFN this am going to try get into my doc today, update as soon as I know xx

Another bfn at the docs got bloods done taking more on Monday hopefully no for sure next week xx baby dust xx

Rayofhope are you in the uk? I'm on CD38 and still bfn this morning!! Please update when you get results - good luck, it's a great sign that you are still late :) xxxx

Rayofhope are you in the uk? I'm on CD38 and still bfn this morning!! Please update when you get results - good luck, it's a great sign that you are still late :) xxxx

I'm in Ireland, fx's this is our month and we get our BFP :) I'll update when I get my results from bloods xx

AF came this morning - I am really pleased, I was 99% sure I wasn't pregnant and this means we can get on to cycle 2 finally & it means I can open the wine I've been saving from Christmas lol.
I'm ordering some OPK's today :)

Good luck rayofhope, let me know how you get on, on Monday xxxx

AF came this morning - I am really pleased, I was 99% sure I wasn't pregnant and this means we can get on to cycle 2 finally & it means I can open the wine I've been saving from Christmas lol.
I'm ordering some OPK's today :)

Good luck rayofhope, let me know how you get on, on Monday xxxx

Onwards and upwards hun :) I'm having some spotting today not like usual AF tho, jus gonna keep an eye on it cos no cramps or anything jus mild discomfort. Ooh have a glass for me too ;) xxxxx

Well I thought I was getting AF this morning but the spotting so far has amounted to nothing. I'm sure by tomorrow it will he here in full force.
Fingers crossed your stays away :) :) xxxx

oooh fx's she stays away :thumbup: the witch just came at me full force 11 days late i wouldn't mind she is an evil witch :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: oh well onwards and upwards at least i know where i stand now and i can start charting properly and get more organised for when we do conceive and i can enjoy the pregnancy :) :dust: :dust: :dust:

Same for me - I woke up last night and AF was definitely here... Like you said at least we know where we stand and on to the next cycle :)
I ordered my OPK's yesterday so I'm hoping that makes a difference this time.

Good luck with this cycle xxx

myself and df have decided to go to NTNP for a while less stressful :) only gonna do that for 2-3 months until we have moved to UK and get settled in :) gl this month xx :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->