CD 4 (1st Aug) buddy? :)

Mrs.B.

Mum of 3 under 4
Reaction score
Hi

I am 24 (for the next month lol), I came off cerezette in november and started TTC in Feb, I would like a buddy as I am sure my friends are sick of hearing about it as they either already have children or single and probably dont wanna hear of it!

Anyone else around the same times? My last cycle was down to 29 days, after gradually lowering each month since november.

Thanks for reading :thumbup:

hey there Mrs B :flower:

Im currently on CD4 of a 29/30 day cycle. This will be my 2nd month of ttc since my ectopic earlier this year.

I'd love to be a buddy with you :thumbup: ooooooo cant wait to start obssessing over every little detail and symptom with ya :happydance:

Yay! Nice to meet you!

Sorry to hear of your ectopic, hopefully we can both get some better news soon :kiss:

Do you chart or anything ? xx

I wanna join:) I am CD 5 of a 29 day cycle and this is my 7th month ttc and also my first month to chart my temps :)

You said you were 24 for another month? when is your birthday? Mine is aug 27th (which is the day after AF is due for me) and I will be 26 :)

Would love you have you too :) I saw your thread but then thought you'd changed your mind on your dates.

This is my first month charting temps and using the clear blue fertility monitor, even opting for a few more random things to increase hope lol! x

Not changing my dates:) Unless AF shows and then I will probably just stay home on my b-day HAHA! I am emotional like that. I am going to do everything I can, I am sick of the TWW LOL :)

Ooohh, only just seen second part of you message sorry! I'll be 25 on 10th Sept (also a Virgo :thumbup: )... would be amazing if I got my :BFP: before my 25th but I dont know how much hope I am holding out on!

I am too sick of the 2WW especially as July had all the symptoms I was convinced we had cracked it but looking back that was probably over ovulation!! Hence the charting this month so there can be no confusion or false high hopes! x

Hi ladies! I'm CD8 and just finished up my first round of clomid, so I'm not sure how long to expect my cycle to be this month. I'm charting as well as using opk's. Hopefully we'll all have a great news month!

Hey there chicas,

I don't chart, yet. If i dont get my BFP this month i will start next month. My DF and I were gonna use OPK this cycle too but haven't quite made up our minds yet.

Our plan for this month so far is to do a lot of :sex: My cycles are fairly regular and similar each month so i can easily pin point my most fertile days. I think we failed last month because at the time I ovulated I came down with a bad cold/throat & chest infection (which i'm still getting over) Plus I had really high fevers for over a week, which resulted in AF coming 5 days early!!!

Anyway on to a new cycle. Goodluck ladies x x x

TBH i wouldnt worry about the charting too much if i had an idea when I O'd but I dont have a clue! Maybe once I know I can go back to not charting, but hopefully wont need to :)

I was talking to DH about softcups, he thinks we should give that a go too, but Im not convinced yet!

xx

there is something about the softcups that just freaks me out a little, can't put my finger on it (no pun intended :winkwink:)

I'm quite happy popping my hips up on a pillow and my feet up on the headboard for a while to keep all the little :spermy: in there :haha:

Yes I know what you mean, but i think soon I will do whatever it takes for :baby: and will over come the weirdness towards them, even if its just to try them once then if I dont like it then not again lol :)

:flower:

Hi Ladies I am CD4 also and would like to wait with you! I am quite a bit older though, 39. I just don't feel that old :winkwink: I actually told someone I was 37 a while back and thought it was true... LOL age doesn't concern me too much, hopefully it won't make conception too much more difficult though....

Ooohh, only just seen second part of you message sorry! I'll be 25 on 10th Sept (also a Virgo :thumbup: )... would be amazing if I got my :BFP: before my 25th but I dont know how much hope I am holding out on!

I am too sick of the 2WW especially as July had all the symptoms I was convinced we had cracked it but looking back that was probably over ovulation!! Hence the charting this month so there can be no confusion or false high hopes! x

its ok, well hello fellow virgo:) I know what you mean, I was pretty convienced that last month was our month and then AF showed up right on schedule.

That would be so amazing:happydance: I have my FX'd for our birthday babies :) sometimes it kind of hard, I feel like I will miss O because DH works ALOT and I had told myself if I am at home and get a positive opk while he is at work late at night I am heading up there for some BD (not like we havent done it for fun before:) )

Hi Ladies I am CD4 also and would like to wait with you! I am quite a bit older though, 39. I just don't feel that old :winkwink: I actually told someone I was 37 a while back and thought it was true... LOL age doesn't concern me too much, hopefully it won't make conception too much more difficult though....

welcome:hi:

I know plenty of women in there 30s and 40s even that have concieved and had a normal healthy pregnancy:) I think you will do fine.

I told someone I was 23 a couple of months ago, just for fun:blush: I guess I am feeling the years creep up on me, I dont know why

I'm quite happy popping my hips up on a pillow and my feet up on the headboard for a while to keep all the little :spermy: in there :haha:

I do this everytime and DH laughs at me and sometimes even tickles me to see if I will break, haha

Hey chica im 33 - wooo to our flirty thirthies :winkwink: welcome to the wait to :sex: I'm gonna wear out my DF this cycle :haha:

Yay welcome everyone :) glad to have lots of ladies on the same day (there or abouts) who I con obsess with :thumbup:

FXd for us all!!

2 more sleeps til I do my first CBFM stick!! Its kinda exciting in itself even though I'm expecting it to still be a lowas it will only be day 7..(6 on the monitor) xx

I am using a fertility monitor this month for the first time. It will be here tomorrow. I am excited hopefully it will work the first time. It is the one thing I don't think I need to use alot to get my money's worth :).

I am using a fertility monitor this month for the first time. It will be here tomorrow. I am excited hopefully it will work the first time. It is the one thing I don't think I need to use alot to get my money's worth :).

I am hoping this too, but also abit doubtful if that makes sense? almost like i dont want to get too excited lol ... Good luck :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->