CD 4 (1st Aug) buddy? :)

I know. I am excited about being excited already if you know what I mean. Another virgo here. Sept. 15th.

i totally get that too excited about being excited :happydance:

Well ladies tomorrow night is when all the fun starts for me. As well as doing OPK's this cycle (starting them on cd10) we are kinda gonna follow sperm meets egg plan. So basically we will BD on cd8, cd10, cd12 etc.... until i get my smiley face on the OPK then we will be going for it for 3 days straight

Wish me luck chicas, :dust: to all

Good Luck!! How is everyone else doing? I started taking fertilaid and fertilaid cm along with the fertilitea on Tuesday. Hopefully they will help things along. I figure I can use all the help I can get :)

Good luck to you too! I am on day 2 of my CBFM which as expected is showing as low so far. Also been charting my BBT which I am quite surprised is mostly under 36 deg! But as its my first time doing it I don't know what is normal for me yet, so I will learn a lot this month x

Wow thats funny. I just started my CBFM too! a couple of days late but it still shows low for me too, not unexpected though. I am hopeful the next few months will be eventful!!!:winkwink:

Im sure they will be :) I think I will be too excited when it moves up to a high lol x

sooooooooooo no smiley face yet on my OPK's yet but i'm getting in lots of :sex:

How is everyone else getting on?

smoochies to all my lovely chica's out there ttc xXx

Im still on low on CBFM but lots of :sex: as hoping it will be picking up soon. Tried a softcup too, not sure if Im liking that yet tho xx

Aaaaaaah the softcups, yeah they still creep me out, but i really hope they work for you chica.

So I'm cd11 and still no smiley face yet, which i expected cause i don't think i ovulate till about cd14. Plus i know im not fertile yet cause, here comes the tmi, my cm has just gone watery so not turned to ewcm yet :blush:

I think i might cheat a little today. Cause we are following the SMEP this month and we bd last night and so aren't due to bd till tomorrow but i don't think it will affect my DF :spermy: if we dtd tonight. I'm feeling a little bit frisky right now ooooooo maybe thats a sign i'm about to ovulate.

Anyhoo goodluck chicas, hope you are all doing plenty of :sex:

mwah x

Thankyou I hope so too, yep day 11 and still on low CBFM, I am really not sure about CM, when I try to compare to pictures or match to others descriptions I just cant match it up, never seems so obvious to me! :wacko: x

Im sorry ladies, I neeed to vent ... If one more person says to me
'your time will come'
'it'll happen when its ready'
'when it happens you'll have a gorgoues baby and you'll be so happy'
'just don't think about things too much and it will happen without realising it'
'try not to stress'

:brat: Argghh

I know lots of people try years so in comparrison I have no right to moan about my wait but I do not need people throwing the same remarks at me all the time! These people dont know we are activly trying but know that we want kids ... If they only knew how those sentances made me boil on the inside!! :growlmad: especially when it comes from the ones who got their bundle of joy by accident :shrug:

Sorry ladies ... rant over! :dohh:

Rant away chica thats what we're here for.

I'm having a bit of an up and down day myself. You see me and my sister are both trying for our first babies. I sadly had an ectopic earlier this year and my poor lil sis had 3 m/c in a row. However today i can finally announce that she is 12 weeks + 1 day pregnant. Its been a rocky 12 weeks for her but she has made it to her 2nd trimester and she has let the world know today. Im so unbelievably happy for her but a little sad for myself (i know that sounds so selfish) All day i've had well wishes come through from various friends and family. Its weird how you can be so happy and so sad at the same time. Still in 6 months i can cuddle my new neice/nephew :happydance:

Yes I know what you mean, my sis is due in oct after loosing her daughter at 21 weeks last october, I am so happy that now she has a healthy baby girl due in 2 months time but so envious too, my close friend is also pregnant and she is due december. Mixed emotions are very strange things! xx

OMG i think our lives are mirror images of each other. So many of my friends are pregnant right now too. In fact about a million years ago me and my sis went on a girly holiday with 4 other girls and out of the 6 girls 4 of them are pregnant right now, i'm sadly not one of them.....YET!!!

Well girls at least I know I am not alone. Day 11 here too! Also still low on my cbfm. This is my first month using it. A bit more cm but not as stretchy as I think it should be to indicate ovulation. Since this is my first month tracking this close I guess I will know soon.

aaarrgghh :growlmad: i have to go away for work today, so will have to do my OPK in a different city!!!!!! then by the time i get home my DF will be at work and he won't get home till about 3am. I bet today will be the day i get my smiley. The day i can't get near my DF to do some BDing.

Good job we dtd late last night. Im in two minds, i really wanna get that smiley face but not sure if today would be a good day :dohh:

So weird to find people who have similar things going on, or on same cycle days aswell as first times on the monitors! suppose its not so weird but seems it to me! lol.

I hope it doesnt fall on that one day for you! just get it to hold out lol until your both more accessable!!

I am trying to put into practice the SMEP, without hubby knowing as I dont want him to think 'right I have to perform tonight' :haha:

Day 12 was also a low :dohh: gotta be there soon?!

How long is your cycle babyforus? x

So weird to find people who have similar things going on, or on same cycle days aswell as first times on the monitors! suppose its not so weird but seems it to me! lol.

I hope it doesnt fall on that one day for you! just get it to hold out lol until your both more accessable!!

I am trying to put into practice the SMEP, without hubby knowing as I dont want him to think 'right I have to perform tonight' :haha:

Day 12 was also a low :dohh: gotta be there soon?!

How long is your cycle babyforus? x

Usually I would have said 30 days and not blinked an eye but last month threw me for a loop as it was 27 days. So I am not sure what is going on. I've not had irregular cycles in years so I am not sure how to answer. I guess somewhere between 27 and 30 days. I know that every once in awhile it would change by a few days like every year or two but since i wasn't ttc I didn't really worry about it. Since it did that now I bought the CBFM hoping for some indicators. I hate to admit but I didn't know much about cm or the luteal phase or anything before I started stalking the boards :) I have learned so much.. My older children are just lucky they were born LOL:rofl::rofl:. I am going to be interested to see how long my LP is. Well I guess I should restate I hope I don't find out how long it is:haha: Are you getting any positives on the opk yet? I am starting to get more cm but no pos.

few (i guess) no smiley today......FX for tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->