CD 4 (1st Aug) buddy? :)

I had no idea either, just assumed that I would fall pregnant when I can off the pill, if I had thought it would have taken a while I would have come off earlier! I never noticed body changes through the cycle but then I was on my pill for about 7 years and havent had AF in that time so I guess there was no changed to spot!

Still low today, I have seen comments from people saying their highs came on 15/16 for 30 day cycles so thats calmed me a bit lol.

Good luck for you smiley tomorrow hopefully! x

Hey Mrs.B guess what I GOT A SMILEY FACE :happydance:

I had to kinda go away for work today again and it was gonna be tricky to actually test around 2pm (which is usually when i test). So i tested this morning about 9am and got just a circle. BUT i decided to go take another test at 7pm tonight and i got a smiley face. OMG i did a little happy dance :happydance:

Anyway my DF is at work till about midnight tonight. So i've already called him to tell him what he's letting himself in for when he gets home tonight :haha: Its gonna be a long 5 hour wait till he gets home. I'm so glad that we BD last night, so don't feel quite so bad about the wait but OMG i'm already clock watching and it's only half 7 :dohh:

How are all you ladies getting on today???

Yay!! :happydance: and seems like you got it covered with last night and tonight! But oh dear yes that is going to drag! Go pamper yourself for a few hours keep busy :flower:

Day 14... still low for me x

CRIKEY that was a long wait last night he didn't get home till 1:30am, then he wanted to have a shower first aaaaaarrrggghhh:wacko: .......then finally we got down to some BDing :happydance:

I'm currently sitting watching some trashy tv (and stalking every thread on B&B) while waiting to pee. I'm gonna take another OPK in about an hour to see if i still get a smiley. Cause DF isn't working till tonight and if its +ve i can jump on him straight away. When he woke up this morning the first thing he said to me was 'so when am i scheduled for today then' cheeky bugger!!!

My temps are staying constant and i didn't get a rise this morning which makes me think that today will be the day that i actually ovulate so hopefully i will see the rise tomorrow. Plus i've been having some cramps today and some pain in my right hip. All good signs that i'm about to POP :haha:

How are your temps today? Any signs of ovulation?

moohaha so took another digi OPK at 1pm and got another SMILEY :happydance: so grabbed DF and did some more BDing. I literally don't think i can fit any more :spermy: in me cause we have dtd so much in the last 2 days :haha:

I'm currently laying on my bed with a pillow under my hips :blush:

Come on little swimmers go get that egg

Least you got it covered hun! well done and good luck !! :thumbup: !!

Im still showing as low on monitor and temp is abit lower than yesterday but doesnt look like anything to report !

Went to the doctors today with earache that I have had all week and its so painful... their verdict ... Stress! What!! So of course then this lead on to us trying for a baby, we had a huge chat and he gave me a print out of information, mostly info I am aware of anyway, but so happy he listened to me and didnt just shrug it off. He did say it was all normal as I we havent been tryting for a year yet but if in 3 months then still nothing to go back (although I think it will be a different doctor by then) fxd I wont be going back! x

:happydance: I got a high!! :happydance:

However, I put my temp on my FF chart thismorning and now it thinks I O'd 4 days ago!! Which do I believe? Im swaying towards my monitor :wacko:

Hmmmmm i have no idea chica. I don't know about the monitor cause i don't use one so can't even give you an educated guess. FAB news on you getting a high though :thumbup: Have you been getting busy with your OH for the last 4 days just incase?

My temp went up by 0.2 degrees this morning and i got a -ve on my OPK so i def think i ovulated yesterday. However i'm still gonna BD today and tomorrow, then take a break on Monday and then BD again on Tuesady and i think that will be us done for this cycle. Hopefully the SMEP will work for us this month.

Sorry to hear (no pun intended) about your earache, hope you're feeling better soon. I had a chest infection 4 weeks ago which i'm still feeling the tail end of so i totally empathise with you. But great to see that you have such an understanding doctor, thats rare these days.

Sending you tons of :dust: today

:haha:Aww I love coming on here, always makes me feel better lol:thumbup:

I have done a bit of research and the charts will probably change and my monitor is most likely correct, so in my fertile period now. So made sure I jumped my hubby this morning :blush: :haha:

Your plan sounds good. hope it works for you and lots of :dust: to you too, hopefully I will be right beside you on th 2ww soon! xx

I've been doing FFchart too and to be honest it confuses me a little. I don't think i do my temps properly. I do take it at the same time every morning (7:30am) but the thing is i don't go to bed at the same time, sometimes its midnight or 1am or 2am or 4am cause me and my DF work rota'd shifts and sometimes we finish really late. So i think that affects my morning temps......Long story short - im trusting my body and my OPK over the chart so i think you should trust your body & monitor too.

Hope the :sex: is going well. We plan to have another fumble today before i go to work and then have a day off tomorrow and then one last go on tuesday. Heh heh heh you ready for this (tmi coming up) my poor DF said to me yesterday 'how many more days left cause my balls are starting to get tight' :haha: geeez!!!!!

have a :hugs: for today chica, enjoy the BDing x

Thanks Hun, I take temp at 6.20 every morning but then on weekend is sometimes is at half 7. But I agree with you I will go with my body and monitor as I have more faith as its actually testing me. FF took the cross off today after I put my temp in for today and monitor is still on high, looks like my cycle will be longer this month. Or maybe I have a short Leutal phase? Is that possible? I will know more after this month.. amazing what you can learn about yourself!

Normaly once a day is enough for me but yesterday we :sex: twice and OH was like ' whats the matter you got a high on that monitor thingy or summit' :haha: lol 'maybe' :blush:

Have a good time at work, I'm just having a sit down and :coffee: before cooking our roast dinner then more :sex: later on going to make sure :spermy: are all sat waiting for O :happydance: xx

woooohoooo tons of :spermy: this has to be our month :happydance:

This morning i got another temp rise so FF put ovulation on friday, which is what i did too so i'm def having a day off from BDing today. Few i'm pooped :sleep:

Sooooo sleepy this morning, that's what i get for working 2 jobs. Back to school day for me today (one of my jobs is a primary school teacher!) and then i'm working my other job straight after ........ so it's gonna be a long day today.

Hope you have a good one today chica, check in with ya tomorrow x

I bet your job is great! I always wanted to be a teacher! Didn't want uni tho, Boring office job for me now.
You have different term times than us here tho. Ours don't go back til early sept

Another high for me today! Still chasing that egg :) you sound like you'll be grateful for the BD rest after your long day xx

ugggggggggg i'm such a moody cow today :growlmad: just nae in the mood for anyone today. Don't know if i wanna argue or cry! Have warned DF to stay away from me today and bless him he said that back in March i was like this as well (when i fell pregnant with ectopic). He does try to make me feel better. So hope it is a good sign instead of me just having a bitchy day.

What's your monitor telling you today?

Ooh, Fxd it is a good sign (although not for your OH in the mean while :rofl: )

Still on a high! Hubby is getting tired now... hes doing overtime before work in the mornings so he starts at half 6 as its all taking its toll... and he said I looked shattered yesterday too.. thanks love!! lol x

sounds like you two are going for it big time, you should def catch that eggy this cycle :happydance:

Right its confession time for me. Im only 5 dpo but i have already started the crazy symptom spotting :dohh: BUT have resisted the temptation to POAS. Today i'm very aware of my left breast, it feels a bit tender esp arround the nipple area. Yesterday and last night i had pain where my right ovary is and if i sneezed or coughed it hurt like hell. Also been feeling a bit bloated but not today.

I'm trying to wait it out till Monday (10dpo) to test, lets hope i make it :haha:

Another high damn it!

We agreed that we would have a day off yesterday .. that was unitl he jumped me!! :rofl:

Symptom spotting is the worst! I swear we convince ourselves that things are all to do with (hopefully) being pregnant... Ouch I have a sore finger... oooh I wonder if thats a sign :rofl: thats what I'm like anyways.

I hope you have caught hun and you get to see the :BFB: ... when its time :) hows the mood today? xx

thankfully my mood has mellowed today, don't know what was wrong with me yesterday :shrug: Haven't really got any symptoms any more today. The boob thing earlier settled down and so did my bloating. I think my body is playing evil tricks on me booooo:nope:

anyway so you got another high, i'm not really sure how the monitors work. How do you know when you have ovulated?

It should reach a peak then that shows ovulation, my temps took a dive today so maybe that's a sign too... Can't be too far away otherwise this will be one long cycle!! Lol.

Your body may go back to showing symptoms or that may be it but still get you :bfp: xx

Ok now i'm not sure whether or not to trust my body. When i got up this morning i have light feeling AF cramps but i do feel a little gassy so that could be it. The only constant symptom i've got (that i never thought anything of until last night) is that i have quite a bit of creamy CM. I've constantly felt wet since ovulation to the point where i've had to wear liners everyday.

4 more days till i can test :happydance: I bought 2 more FRER's yesterday in preparation. I wanted to buy some cheap superdrug ones too because they were on special offer (4 tests for £7something!!!!) but my DF was with me and he said 'NO....we've already spent 40 quid on ovulation sticks this months so NO' :growlmad: honestly what a grump :haha:

Have a good day sweetie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->