CD 43, waiting to test.

accorn

Reaction score
I'm trying not to get my hopes up because I have had a wonkey 46 day cycle before and I was not pregnant. Typically my cycles are 39-31 days.

I tested at day 39 and got a BFN :( I want to wait until Friday which will be CD 47 which would make it my longest cycle. I don't know if I'll make it that long. I haven't had my typical AF symptoms but I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms either other than some twinges.

Just wanted to put this out there in the world somewhere!

Just wanted to say good luck ��
I was 5/6 weeks when I got my positive and had no obvious symptoms ��
Xxx

Thanks kariss! I might be overly optimistic at the point but hopefully I will get my answer one way or another this week or next week!

I just noticed my typo above, my cycles are 29 to 31 days typically.

Had some slight cramping today, so AF may show tonight or tomorrow :(

Tested this morning at cd46, guess I just skipped a cycle because it was negative :(

I am probably crazy and am going to post later that my AF arrived but I am really feeling like I am legitimately pregnant. I feel tired and nauseous today and have pressure on my lower abdomen.

Sorry for the late reply! Aw I wouldn't say your out untill AF arrives..maybe you just O'd really late!
I'm not expert but I didn't think you could just skip a whole cycle?
I really hope you get the answer you want..keep me updated!!
Xxxx

Sorry for the late reply! Aw I wouldn't say your out untill AF arrives..maybe you just O'd really late!
I'm not expert but I didn't think you could just skip a whole cycle?
I really hope you get the answer you want..keep me updated!!
Xxxx
Thanks Kariss, I went ahead and made an appointment with my OB for next Tuesday so that will be CD 58 if AF doesn't appear beforehand.

I may have just O'd really late, or maybe I'm lucky and I did get pregnant but I'm just showing negatives - I've heard of that happening too, although it's doubtful. I am starting to get awful headaches at night though.

Looks like all I had to do was make an appointment:(

Starting bleeding this morning, so I'm out :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back