Cd 9

Wanna_b_a_mom

Reaction score
Good evening ladies,
I went to see my Dr & the plan was that I had to take 5 femara tablets &today we were going to start injections for 4 days. Well the u/s showed that I have one follicle that is @1.6 &a few smaller ones. So guess what? No injections :(. She doesn't want to feed the one follicle & let the others lag behind.

I'm a little disappointed as I was really happy that we were going to do more than just tablets :(.

I hope it's a positive month.

Anyone else on cd9???

I'm CD11, but doing nothing other than temps and using the CBFM for now. This is cycle 2 TTC, so I don't where we are at for real. I'm 40 and I've never been pregnant. So, this could be really easy, or it will be really hard. I'm obviously hoping for the former. Good luck to you!!!

Good evening ladies,
I went to see my Dr & the plan was that I had to take 5 femara tablets &today we were going to start injections for 4 days. Well the u/s showed that I have one follicle that is @1.6 &a few smaller ones. So guess what? No injections :(. She doesn't want to feed the one follicle & let the others lag behind.

I'm a little disappointed as I was really happy that we were going to do more than just tablets :(.

Anyone else on cd9???

Hi,
Im only cd2 :growlmad: not long off bcp(feb) so only had first"proper" cycle last month.
I have DD 13 and DS 7 (both conceived straight off bcp) and TTC#3

I only use opks and trying to learn my "natural" cycle without reading too much into every niggle :blush:

I hope its a positive month too and sorry i dont know much about follicles:blush:

Fingers x for you

Good evening ladies,

Anyone else on cd9???

Hi wanna_b_a_mom,
I am on cd10 now, so not far behind you at all.
I am not taking anything except the usual folic acid and vits. I am seeing how this goes as it's only cycle #4 of TTC.
Don't be too down about not getting the injections, hopefully you won't need any extra help!
Good luck
:hugs::hugs:

Hi there - I'm on CD8 on cycle 4 of TTC#1.

:dust: for everyone!

Hi..I am on CD9 of a 30 day cycle, but usually do not ovulate until CD19...Taking B complex this cycle...so maybe O-day will move up...Good luck everyone! Is everyone here TTC #1?

Thanks ladies for the positive encouragement. Wishing u all good luck this month :).

Glad to hear there will be others with me during the dreaded tww.

Fingers x

Hi..I am on CD9 of a 30 day cycle, but usually do not ovulate until CD19...Taking B complex this cycle...so maybe O-day will move up...Good luck everyone! Is everyone here TTC #1?

I'm TTC my first :dust:

Hi Indigo, yes this will be #1 for me!:happydance:

im cd 5 2day.had a pink line on opk yesterday,not pos but getting there so maybe im going to o early this cycle,im taking epo this cycle up until o and my folic acid too.fx we get our bfp:happydance:

Wanna b a mom and Babyanise, is this your first too?
Shelley is 40, I will be 39 in May...how old is everyone else?
Age never bothered me before, but now that we're TTC...It's hitting me like a ton of bricks.

Age never bothered me before, but now that we're TTC...It's hitting me like a ton of bricks.
Cd11
Hi,I am 43 .have four kids and have lost nine.just taking vit b and folic acid and using cbfm . Haven't got pregnant in the last year good luck to u all.:kiss:

Desperado...lost 9? So sorry...that's rough. How old are your 4?

43,have four kids ,my youngest is almost 6. My mc's have all occurred in the last five and a half years :( .have had all the tests and everything was clear.lost twins at twelve weeks and then carried my baby son for 19 weeks,didn't get past nine weeks with the others,it's heartbreaking but I just refuse to give up and all u guys really do help and give me the strength to carry on.I am determined to hold another:baby:In my arms.:hugs:Xxxxxx

Hi all :hi:

I'm 35 and this is my 2nd month ttc#3 I have 2 dd's. I use opk and chart my bbt.

I am currently on CD7 and last month I had a 28 day cycle and O'd on CD17.

GL everyone and let April be a record breaking month for BFP's x

:hugs:

:dust:

Indigo, this is my 1st. I'm 37. It's been hitting me too like a ton of bricks. Hubby is 34 & he is excited yet doesn't want me stressed over it. Easier said than done lol

43,have four kids ,my youngest is almost 6. My mc's have all occurred in the last five and a half years :( .have had all the tests and everything was clear.lost twins at twelve weeks and then carried my baby son for 19 weeks,didn't get past nine weeks with the others,it's heartbreaking but I just refuse to give up and all u guys really do help and give me the strength to carry on.I am determined to hold another:baby:In my arms.:hugs:Xxxxxx

I'm so sorry for your losses. I hope ur blessed this month :). Let's keep our fingers crossed for us all!!

Has anyone here added B complex to their cocktail....and if so, how did it change your cycle, if at all? Anyone on EPO?

Has anyone here added B complex to their cocktail....and if so, how did it change your cycle, if at all? Anyone on EPO?

Hi indigo,I was taking vit b last year and it helped regulate my periods .also ovulated earlier and had more cm .my skin was also better.haven't got preg in the last year so have just started taking it again and I can see a big difference in cm .so fingers crossed it helps.hope this helps u.:kiss:Xxx

How much B did you take? Taking 50 now but thinking of increasing to 100...TIA...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->