CD, anyone testing this weekend?

martha01

Reaction score
Hi. I'm on CD 25 today. Tested this morning and got a BFN. Anyone else in the same place in their cycle?

Im testing tomorrow keep your fingers crossed for me i want me BFP This time round =D
xx

Hello! I'm on cd 31 today (cycle ranges from 29-32) and did a sneaky test this morning (it's my first month ttc, I couldn't resist!), I thought here might have been a very very faint line but not sure if it was just me being hopeful tbh. So I now can't decide whether to test tomorrow or wait till Monday!

I think its usially best to do it with the first wee of the day. and sometimes a faint line is good :) you would be very lucky to concieve on your first month, good luck let me know what you decide to do
Zoie x

Well, it was CD28 for me today and no AF yet although i'm feeling pre-menstrual :( Did a test this morning and BFN. Suppose i'm out for this month :( Was only first month off the pill so would have been incredibly lucky! Good luck to you all though x

I'm testing Friday at the docs - 10:30 am - first month IUI with clomid and HCG trigger!!

Baby dust to all!!

Good luck to all of you this week/weekend

BFNs from 6dpo - 10 dpo today - all different types of tests!

keep me updated on everyones results!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->