cd1 23rd April 32 yr old ttc no1 needs buddy!!

LilMissCheer

My gorgeous boy <3
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm desperate for a buddy please?? I'm on cd1 of cycle 2 after a bit of a hit and miss effort on cycle 1. Going to use a cbfm this month so here's hoping. I've got a lovely combination of enthusiasm and optimism so is anyone with me for our :bfp: this month???

:dust:

Hi I'm 31 and using the cbfm for the first time this cycle too, but I'm on CD7.

I have long cycles so although we've been trying for 6-months I've only had 3 complete cycles.

I'm trying soy this cycle as it could be my last change of a natural BFP before I am put on clomid as I have pcos. I am throwing everything at it this month as along with the soy I am seeing a relexologist just before I am meant to ov so hopefully it'll work.

I'd love to be your buddy if you'll have me x :flower:

Hi I'm 31 and using the cbfm for the first time this cycle too, but I'm on CD7.

I have long cycles so although we've been trying for 6-months I've only had 3 complete cycles.

I'm trying soy this cycle as it could be my last change of a natural BFP before I am put on clomid as I have pcos. I am throwing everything at it this month as along with the soy I am seeing a relexologist just before I am meant to ov so hopefully it'll work.

I'd love to be your buddy if you'll have me x :flower:

Yey!! A buddy! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

You're not too far in front of me - should be fine!! Loads and loads and loads of :dust: for us both!!!

I'm sure you'll catch me up unless my body decides to work properly and ovulate the first time it tries to, lol.

I usually get positive opks around CD15 and a 13 day LP, so I should have a 28-30 day cycle. Unfortunately it seems too easy and due to my pcos I try to ov a number of times before it decides it's time, lol.

How are you getting on with your cbfm?

I got my first high today. So excited! Hope I have a nice straightforward cycle this time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->