CD1 25th April - cycle buddies wanted!

cqueenie

Reaction score
Anyone want to join me if you are on around the same calender day? Real first cycle after early MC in Jan!

Anyone welcome! Bring on the :bfp:

hi, i will join, i was cd1 on the 22nd but my cycles are 38days long so will be testing similar time. This is my 3rd cycle ttc following a mmc at 12weeks, erpc feb. Concieved first month of trying to concieve last time but this time round seems to be more difficult. Im hoping this will be my month and will get my bfp xxx how long are your clycles??

I'm hoping my cycles are around 28 ish days!? I had an early MC in Jan (first cycle of TTC) and took until march when I had very stop start AF but this time has been a proper one so I'm hoping things have sorted themselves out!

Are you temping or using OPK's.

I should warn you I can be a bit of a POAS addict...

Fingers crossed for our :bfp:

dont worry poas here to! im with you there ha ha!! im temping and using opks, if i go by my last cycle i should ov around the 21st and af should be 31st. iv started taking bcomplex and prenatal too try and lengthen my luteul phase. going to do some serious bd this month! xxxxx

Quite right, BDing is the only way! Am going to use OPk but given up temping, I'm either forget or the cats are trampling over me and I'm awake too early, don't think it would be accurate!

Spent the last however many years trying not to get pregnant now i want to the eggs have gone into hiding... Lets see how we go!

hi huns im on cd 1 so anyway hoping for a :bfp: this month i have put a thread up for buddies with the same date but no takers :cry: so can i join you girls ?? :hugs:

of course you can join, whats your usual cycle length and when will next af be due?? im due 31st and im not sure about cqueenie but we are both using opks and i am temping. Are you using any methods?? xx

hi it's 28 days im reading up on temping but use my body signs at the mo was thinking of getting opks to make sure im working right lol !! it's been almost 2 years with no contraception !

Hi Lissaloo, always glad to have more buddies! I think I'm on a 28 day cycle ish, so AF due 23 ish May maybe?

Have bought OPK from Boots at much expense... and not really temping!

Am being a bridesmaid on the 22nd May so could be interesting explaining no alcohol if I suspect a :bfp:

Right girlies, get some BDs going! Here come the :bfp:

Lissaloo, do we have to similar threads running with folk all around the same CD1, reckon we should merge the threads together? Not sure how to do it?

omg i havn't got a clue !! i havn't been on here for long !!

Oh no, I've done it! POAS already, was an Ov test though...

Right girlies!!!

How is everyone, think we need some PMA! I'm thinking about singing ding dong the :witch: is dead 24/7

Anyone any OV signs, no its a bit early but good to be on the look out...

Hi Billyboots want to lissaloo's thread!! There's a few of us on there!?

Hi guys, i'm a newbie so and same cycle and af date as you guys.Still trying to get used to the lingo lol.Can i be a buddy too? my cycle lasts 33 days so due af on 29th of May. Here's hoping for a :bfp: fpr everyone.

Hello - I'm a newbie here, can i join in please? CD1 was 24th April. I'm TTC no. 1, early days for me, first cycle of trying! xxx

Hi loulou and mummiesuzie, definitely join us! The more the merrier! Are you temping or using OPK's? I'm CD13 of 28 day (I Hope) and should be OVing soon. also TTC no 1. Had early MC in Jan and this is first time cycle has regulated after that!

Hi loulou and mummiesuzie, definitely join us! The more the merrier! Are you temping or using OPK's? I'm CD13 of 28 day (I Hope) and should be OVing soon. also TTC no 1. Had early MC in Jan and this is first time cycle has regulated after that!

Hi! We've decided to just see how things go for a couple of months before using any OPKs, but I'm already getting impatient so I might give in next month! So sorry to hear about your MC. If its helps at all a friend of mine went through the same thing last yr and a few months later fell pg and has just given birth. Apparently ur supposed to be very fertile after one. Fingers crossed for you! xxx

Yeah hoping eggies will be keen to work this month, I kind of figure if it doesn't work its natures way of saying it hasn't formed properly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->