Cd1 again - looking for buddies this cycle????

napamermaid

Reaction score
So im back in ttc again. TWW wasnt for me again this minth. Looking for buddies for this cycle.
Day 1 here today. This month im gonna do conception vitamins for me and dh. Use a clearblue digital ovulation test and preeswed. Tracking myself hasnt worked. I used both to conceive my daughter 3 .5 years ago. Also did half and asprun every day - cant remember why now tho....
Looking for anyone to join me as company this month. Finding it hard to see constant bfn and am a poas addict

CD 3 here! I just finished Provera a few days ago and I'll be taking Femara 5mg on cd 5-9. I go in on Feb. 22 for a 21 day blood draw. Fingers crossed its our month! I'm also tired of not getting a positive every month. :( I have PCOS and I haven't even ovulated in several months, apparently.

I'm on CD4.. going to order preseed to try this cycle. I started tracking my temp last month but I'm going to use OPKs this month to make sure I know when I ovulate. Is there anything else I should try this cycle that I'm forgetting?

I'm on cd 1 too! I was just prescribed clomid because I have pcos and don't ovulate so I'll be taking it cd 3-7. I have to go for day 21 progesterone blood test to make sure I ovulated but I'm really hoping it works. I've been off bcp since last April so it's been almost a year my bf and I have been ttc.

Great guys. Great to have company.
Mrsb no i think thats it. Do u plan bd every day or every 2nd day?

Hows y'all today?
Dd2 here its so hard not to become obsessive about it all

Hows y'all today?
Dd2 here its so hard not to become obsessive about it all

Af is killing me today, but all I can think about it taking my first dose of clomid tomorrow morning!

mrsb07: I can't think of anything else either! I'm going to try using opks too, but I haven't usually had much luck with them.

laura: Hopefully Clomid works for you! I will be taking Femara cd 5-9. What's the date of your 21 day blood draw? Mine is Feb. 22.

Alfiecat: Not much to complain about here! I'm just waiting to start my Femara tonight and hopefully this will be the magic dose. I was thinking about my bd schedule yesterday and looks like dh and I will be skipping Valentines Day haha! We are doing every other day per doctors recommendation. She said it gives him time to "replinish" in between.

Mmm peterpanwendy. Im so i sure as to whether to go for everyday or every 2nd day this cycle. No matter which i choose i will regret not doing the other if its a bfn again. Did every 2nd day last month during fertile window

Hope ur all feeling good today

Laura good luck with clomid is it ur first month

Cd 2! Started to take herbal supplements due to irregular cycle. It jump started it alright bc now I'm here :D.

PeterPanWendy: I'm going on Feb. 24 so fingers crossed!

Alfiecat: It's my first time using clomid! :)

I haven't experienced any major side effects with clomid except I'm super emotional. My bf told me he folded the laundry and put everything away, I then proceeded to cry because I was overwhelmingly happy. My pms isn't even that bad LOL

Howa y'all feeling ?
Ive been temping with an ear thermometer which ive now been told wont work. Feel so annoyed with myself for not knowing that
Cd 6 here now

Cd6 for me too! Testing from 4th March can't wait lol

Glong were the same day. Whats your plan this month?
Is af completely gone for u?

Glong were the same day. Whats your plan this month?
Is af completely gone for u?

Yes it finished yesterday, didn't bed just incase but nothing today so will start bedding later!!

I'm going relaxed, I did opk last month and felt very pressured, always peeing on sticks and I just didn't enjoy it, it ended in chemical so this month I'll go with the flow, bed lots around when I think I should ovulate, and regularly throughout the month and see, last month I was 32 day cycle but as it was a chemical not sure I'll always be that long, what about you

Im going with the temping and trying preseed and opk kit fhis month. Want to throw all we can at it. Considering smep but amnt sure if its a bit pointless until you get a positive opk

CD5 here, would love to join another group. Always looking for ladies to share my time with.

This is the hardest part for me... I am OPKing this month and back to temping... trying for SMEP as well.

Are u going to bd from cd8?

Cant decide if i should or wait till i get a positive pok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"