Cd1 again - looking for buddies this cycle????

Hi ladies. So im getting kinda excited but I don't want to get my hopes up. I think i Od today or yesterday n DH & i dtd last night & this morning. :D. On cd 16 today so we shall see :)

Mrscletus - Nope, no other signs :( I've had no cm whatsoever and bbt is still pretty low. I'll just wait and see what happens over the next couple days.

Tiny - Yay, that's awesome!! How long will you wait to test?

Mrscletus - Nope, no other signs :( I've had no cm whatsoever and bbt is still pretty low. I'll just wait and see what happens over the next couple days.

Tiny - Yay, that's awesome!! How long will you wait to test?

:D well af is expected on the 1st so if she doesn't show ill test on the 4th

Ok girls I caved in and brought some ic ovulation tests. I've got 5 left from last cycle so I started last night which was negative am cd 13 today, so it's close. I ovulated cd18 last month....

Bbt rose by a whole degree this morning! I never got a positive opk though so either I missed the surge or the temp rise means I've got a nasty cold on the way.

Does anyone else get signs of ovulation other than bbt rise and ewcm?

I tested with ic at 2pm as supposedly most accurate. V v v faint but have had flashing smiley face 5 days now...
Any thoughts?

Maybe because they cheap they aren't as good?

Hey ladies! Tiny, yay! I think I'm in the same boat. I'm on CD 16 and I had some ewcm yesterday, but it wasn't as stretchy as usual (tmi). But, I'm thinking that at least means I'm close if I haven't already ovulated. I've been taking Mucinex since cd 10 so that is hopefully helping. I have my blood draw on the 22nd, so I'm hoping that they can see I ovulated even though it most likely wasn't on CD 14. I don't like the 21 day blood draw because if I don't ovulate ON cd14, they will probably just assume I didn't ovulate, when really I usually ovulate later than CD14. Fingers crossed though! Looks like we'll be testing about the same time, Tiny.

Bbt rose by a whole degree this morning! I never got a positive opk though so either I missed the surge or the temp rise means I've got a nasty cold on the way.

Does anyone else get signs of ovulation other than bbt rise and ewcm?

I get abdominal cramps on and off & increased appetite. Sometimes I get fatigue

Hey ladies! Tiny, yay! I think I'm in the same boat. I'm on CD 16 and I had some ewcm yesterday, but it wasn't as stretchy as usual (tmi). But, I'm thinking that at least means I'm close if I haven't already ovulated. I've been taking Mucinex since cd 10 so that is hopefully helping. I have my blood draw on the 22nd, so I'm hoping that they can see I ovulated even though it most likely wasn't on CD 14. I don't like the 21 day blood draw because if I don't ovulate ON cd14, they will probably just assume I didn't ovulate, when really I usually ovulate later than CD14. Fingers crossed though! Looks like we'll be testing about the same time, Tiny.

When is AF expected?

When is AF expected?

Probably around the 1st through the 3rd depending on which day I actually ovulate/ovulated. I don't really use OPKs because the times I have used them I didn't have much luck. If they tell me Monday that I ovulated based on my blood work, I'll assume that I ovulated somewhere on CD 14-16 and I'll probably test on the 1st.

Ladies what are your thoughts

Left test fmu now 8 hours old
Right test now 5 mins after dipping

Cd 14 today. I got positive on CD16 last month last month

Is the right one positive?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 5
PeterPanWendy yeah we're on the same track

But I have to say, im only 2dpo & i wanna test SO BAD. haven't really had any symptoms except milky white cm sorry for tmi. But i read about it and I guess it could be an indicator of pregnancy but idk

Ladies what are your thoughts

Left test fmu now 8 hours old
Right test now 5 mins after dipping

Cd 14 today. I got positive on CD16 last month last month

Is the right one positive?

I would call that a Positive.

My first + opk with fmu! (Sorry for the horrible picture quality :blush:) Apparently you're not supposed to use fmu because it's too concentrated but since today I have watery cm, I told my bf to get home asap! I'll be testing again this evening just in case.

Attachments

• Photo_00001.jpg
    Photo_00001.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 21
Cd 14 and 15 I got + opk, and today (cd 16) it was negative so I'm hoping I ovulated but just waiting for ff to give me cross hairs! Going on Wednesday for a day 21 progesterone test so that'll confirm whether or not I o'd. So right now wondering whether or not I'm in the tww!

I would you say are!! I'm 2 dpo today or cd17 so we are about the same

We pretty much have identical cycles this month! I had another high bbt this morning so fingers crossed for both of us :)

I'm not tempting but still doing opk which are now negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->