Cd1 again - looking for buddies this cycle????

Hi.
Im a lil further than everybody else... On cd11. Can I still join?

Sure, tiny_pooh! Welcome!

I'm on cd 9 today; taking the last dose of Femara today and then dh and I will bd every other day starting tomorrow, probably through about cd 20 or 21. I usually ovulate late, so I have to cover those dates, but I also have to start early in case the Femara actually does help me ovulate earlier. Haha, good thing we are only doing every other day.

Are u going to bd from cd8?

Cant decide if i should or wait till i get a positive pok

We are starting at cd 8 every other... then 3 days in a row after the positive OPK.

Im really debating on getting a fertility monitor instead of just using the IC opks... What are your take on them? And which one should I go for?

Ive decided to do the same every other day from today cd8.

Fertility monitors im sure are good but v expensive here and i feel if we get the opk right and monitor cm properly its just as good
Now if i get bfn again this cycle ask me again...

Im on my 9th cycle since starting TTC... that's why I am really considering it. I want to give ourselves every opportunity to conceive.

So I caved and picked up a pack of opks. I'm only on cd 9 today so I'll start them tomorrow but I figured it'll help me find out if I ovulate and when. Also picked up some prenatals too. I read some info on smep and may give that a try this cycle. Told my bf about it and he had zero complaints!

So i have a quick question for everybody. A couple days ago i got a big blob of cloudy thick jelly like cm. i dont think i Od yet. Anybody had this before?

No, I haven't experienced any jelly or ewcm since before I went on the pill 8 years ago. Although I've seen in other charts people getting ewcm in the few days leading up to o. Maybe it's a sign that o is soon for you?

Hi hope you all dont mind me jumping on the bandwagon :flower:

i am CD8 (Mon) its my first month TTC and i will be using OPK (7mths since being off the depo shot)

I will be using OPK from CD10 and BDing every other if we can :haha:

i am alreading thinking of scans, names etc! We get our puppy on Tues so hopefully that will take my mind off it a little. :dog:

So i have a quick question for everybody. A couple days ago i got a big blob of cloudy thick jelly like cm. i dont think i Od yet. Anybody had this before?

Sorry Tiny, i have only just began this journey and havent started checking anything down there yet :thumbup:

Welcome lotts
Heres hopingits ur month. Is it first baby?
What type pup are you getting? We lost our lab in dec after 1e yrs. So so hard

Hi all, Can I join? I am CD7 today and 2nd month of ttc #2. I am not doing any temps but planning to buy some OPKs today. Good luck to you all ladies!

So the bd'ing isn't going quite as planned. DH is having some lower back issues... Thankfully the OPKs are very light... Thinking I won't O til late this week. Hoping DH is feeling better and will be able
To get in some good times :sex:

Oh no mrscletus im sorry to hear that. Im doin every other day from cd8. Have been getting flashing smiley faces since cd9 though which is odd....

Im cd12 today. We dtd last night, hopefully get in as many as possible this week as its ovulation week!!

Doubt it will happen every day, certainly going to try for every other, but will try espically from Wednesday-Saturday every day!

I'm on cd 12 and started opks on cd 10. The line isn't as dark as the reference line but the line is getting noticeably darker on each test. Is it safe to assume this means I'm getting closer to o?

I'm on cd 12 and started opks on cd 10. The line isn't as dark as the reference line but the line is getting noticeably darker on each test. Is it safe to assume this means I'm getting closer to o?

I really can't say for sure.. I know lots of women have a nice progression.. AFM- I can go from super light line to bam dark blazing positive within hours.. Then back to light line the next morning. That's why I test 2x per day starting on CD10. I'm going to assume you are getting closer. Are you having any other signs of O.. Like EWCM?

Oh no mrscletus im sorry to hear that. Im doin every other day from cd8. Have been getting flashing smiley faces since cd9 though which is odd....

Going to beg for it tonight... Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->