CD1 - and ouch!!

S

Sparklekiss

Morning ladies!

Yes today is CD1 - and don`t I know it. I`m in so much pain today:( My cycles aren`t the most regular, but they usually go between 26-33 days. Today makes it a 33 dayer and I`m cramping like mad.

OH is not going to be impressed - he`s only here for the weekend and then away until July ha ha. Oh well, what`s a girl gonna do :D

I`m off into town later to stock up on my supplements etc.

Have a lovely day everyone! x

Poor you, doesn´t the witch always come at the worst moments!
Hope you manage to enjoy some of your time together despite the pain. have a nice day too.

Sorry to hear the old AF :witch: got you :hugs: She does seem to know the most inconvenient time to visit :growlmad:

Hope the pain settles quickly for you :hugs:

Morning ladies!

Yes today is CD1 - and don`t I know it. I`m in so much pain today:( My cycles aren`t the most regular, but they usually go between 26-33 days. Today makes it a 33 dayer and I`m cramping like mad.

OH is not going to be impressed - he`s only here for the weekend and then away until July ha ha. Oh well, what`s a girl gonna do :D

I`m off into town later to stock up on my supplements etc.

Have a lovely day everyone! x

Hi sparkle kiss so sorry the horrible witch got you,hope u feel better soon ,love your attitude of onwards and upwards ,good luck Hun,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

snap!! she got me last night too after days of random spotting which is unusual.. so painful today - it's so mean to be so painful as well as sooo unwelcome!! off for tea, chocolate & ibuprofen :haha:

hope yours passes quickly!

:flower:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back