cd1 anyone else hoping for a valentines conception? *with testing list!*

CertainTurton

Mummy to a toddler
Reaction score
Hi I'm cd1 today so onto cycle 3 of ttc #2. Im using opks (cb digi but adding ics in too this month), softcups and I'm also starting grapefruit juice to increase my ewcm. We are swaying for a boy so are trying to dtd around ov and not before.

Anyone want to cycle wait with me?

Testing List :dust: :

20th February - CertainTurton :bfp: :)

26th February - Cameragirly

27th February - Skc22
C Beary83

28th February- Lozzielaula :bfp: :)

1st March - scoobydrip :bfp: :)

2nd March - Hopeful:)

Hi my lovely! Im 12dpo on cycle #2 TTC #1. I'm almost 100% sure the witch will be here literally any minute!! I feel exactly how I do when I get my period, crampy etc. And I had a temp plummet this am. So although she has not shown her ugly face just yet :witch: im calling today CD1! (but that might change lol)

We are not temping, not OPKing, not testing, and just BDing every 2-3 days throughout this whole cycle if we can manage!! We are downing tools and going oldschool :) hoping the stress (that i might be getting but havent really had a problem with) of temping etc will be gone and we are trying a stress-free cycle!

Lottie- well obvs I hope you won't join mw as you get your bfp but if so hello! Stress free sounds good but and I know I should but I struggle :-(

Hi i am on cd2 of 3rd cycle ttc #1 .... Seems my cycles have now settled since bcp so def hoping valentines day will be o time xx

Wishing you lots of luck! I think I will probably ov about cd12 which is normal for me but we shall see. Going to start opks on cd8 to make sure.

I am! CD 10 and as you can see, starting SOON! Valentine baby dust to all of us!

I'll join!

This is cycle 7 of ttc #2. It took us TTC 2.5 years to conceive #1, and we used clomid. We had one miscarriage around the 2 year mark, was also conceived with clomid. This will be my first cycle using the CBFM, and I think I'm going to try softcups also. I'm really hoping the monitor works! I plan to give it 3 cycles and if no luck then we'll talk about clomid again.

FX for everyone in february!

Hey there! I am on cd1 of my second cycle ttc #1 :) I think I am due to O on Valentine's day, so I would love to join you. How are you ladies?

xx

Hi All, how are you? I've started drinking my grapefruit juice, its not too bad actually. Now its just the boring wait to ov isn't it!?

Hi, can I join too please? Feb is our 2nd cycle ttc#1 . I'm also due ovulation valentines day too.

Sending valentines baby dust to you all x

Hi I'm cd1 today so onto cycle 3 of ttc #2. Im using opks (cb digi but adding ics in too this month), softcups and I'm also starting grapefruit juice to increase my ewcm. We are swaying for a boy so are trying to dtd around ov and not before.

I'm CD 1 today and due to ovulate on feb 16th according to my tracker. This will be cycle #2. My parents are visiting that weekend so I'm not sure we'll catch the egg this month but we shall see. I'm also going to start using opks as my tracker could be completely wrong. Opks are really expensive though! I think the cheapie ones might make me too stressed trying to work it out so I'm going to get the digital ones and make my bank account groan!

CD7 of cycle 2 TTC#2 can I join your wait :hi:

Hi all, I'm on cd1 today. This will be 2nd cycle trying since my mc last year. Thought would get lucky last cycle as fell first time with my daughters Belle and Poppy, but not having Poppy here, it's so hard every time the damn witch shows. I am considering opk's this time as need to know a bit more how my body is working. I am going to be 39 in March I don't think I can afford to 'just see how it goes with a rough guess of when I ovulate' having no clue when I REALLY ovulate! But valentines days does sound a lovely time to think it could happen!!

I am a few days behind you... I am on cd2. New to this site, so trying to learn all the abbrv. What does ics mean? I used cheap opk's last month, they are just so hard for me to read. I am going to try the smiley face ones this month. I think I will start cd8??? I am also attempting to check my temps. Never done this before, so I don't know what to expect!

Welcome willow, twag, natnee and have faith.
Natnee im so sorry for your loss it must be so hard each month. I would recommend opks to get to know-before having my dd I always ov on cd14 but now its more like cd12 so I would have missed it without opks!
Havefaith- it took me w while with the lingo- ics mean Internet cheapie :) the ones you get 20 for £2 etc. I don't temp so can't help there but i found the cd smiley quite good however im using it alongside the ics this time as I think I missed it with the smiley last cycle.

I temp (have done for 4 years but stopped once had my BFP) I can recommend Fertility Friend it is great for charting and has an online course which is really helpful for learning how to temp and also about CM etc that is what I used :thumbup:

I have IC OPK's coming & HPT's (just in case :haha:) cannot wait to start POAS :haha:

CD 14! 3 days until my "fertile window!" (I have long cycles.) Think we will get an early start this weekend, though... just in case. ;)
How is everyone doing? Weekend plans?

Hi can i join also on cycle #2 & ttc#2. Really really hoping for a valentines conception as it's also my wedding anniversary on valentines day! Conceived twice using preseed (one mmc) not had luck with it yet. So this cycle using conceive plus, first time ever using soft cups this cycle, opks & following smep. Also started taking seven seas trying for a baby vitamins.
Cd8 today so the smep starts tonight then will continue bd eod till i get a positive opk then 3 days in a row miss a day & once more

Good luck to everyone here's to Feb bfp!

Weekend plans for is are the usual swimming tomorrow afternoon then taking ds to visit his cousins in Lancashire. Sunday just a relaxed day at home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->