cd1 anyone else hoping for a valentines conception? *with testing list!*

Great I will do a testing list - so when are you testing :)

I got a neg opk today at lunchtime so def I ovd yesterday :) lets hope we caught that eggy!

Hello everyone,
can I join please? :)
I got my +opk yesterday and a neg today so taking ovulation as today as also had pelvis pain from the left. My first full cycle on metformin so hoping its working it's magic! I actually got a load of pale opks with two spikes, as apposed to dark tests most days.
Fingers crossed for a lot of lovely bfp's for us all!

Good Luck Cameragirl - do you have a testing date you want added to the list? :)

In still to ovulate ... I only go one cm but def not time yet. I will he testing 2nd of march if af doesn't show xx

Hopeful I will pop you down for that then and we can always adjust it :)

Springer Mommy-did you iv when you thought? Any symptoms yet? :)

Pinci- seriouslyhope you get your 3rd valentines conception!

Happy valentines day everyone and happy baby dancing! Fx we catch those eggys! :dust:

I yet to ovulate, I think I will on the 17th but we are lightly swaying for a girl so lots of BD the last few days. I will start testing 10dpo so that will be 27th :)

Happy valentines ladies .... I am not gearing up to o yet so may give in and buy some opks later today. Athough we may have bded to much if the every other day thing is true haha xx

Hi all, I don't believe I've ovulated yet, at least not per the CBFM. This is day 5 of "high" fertility, no "peak" yet, but my temp jumped this morning so who knows? I haven't been feeling well so maybe my temperature was up because of that.

Anyway, my test date will be determined by my ovulation date so I'm not sure when I'll test yet. I'm getting nervous that I'm not going to get a "peak" reading, and that I'm not actually ovulating. We had to use clomid last time we were TTC, I hope we won't have to go that route again.

Hi there- I got a positive opk just now so will probably ovulate tomorrow. We're going to :sex: tonight and tomorrow night. Do you think that will be enough? We struggle with too much :sex: as hubby feels like he runs out of :spermy: :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_20150214_150041~2.jpg
    IMG_20150214_150041~2.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 2
I don't want to test as I know I'll be more disappointed by a BFN than AF showing. AF is due on 2nd March. When I got pregnant with LO, I tested almost a week after AF was due. Not sure I can wait that long this time round!

wow cBeary83 - lovely opk! Yes thats what we have done this cycle so i hope it enough - it should be and we have the same issue. I wanted to dtd last night too but dh said no :( dont want ttc to become stressful this time so was ok with it.

Hi there- I got a positive opk just now so will probably ovulate tomorrow. We're going to :sex: tonight and tomorrow night. Do you think that will be enough? We struggle with too much :sex: as hubby feels like he runs out of :spermy: :haha:

wow if I had a opk like this id be so happy. I don't think i have ever got a positive on one of these (which in using now). How often do u test? X

Hello again ladies, I lost this thread and I thought I was going mad, swore I had seen a valentines conception one earlier this month! :haha: Hoping I can muscle in right at the start of the tww. I had pos opk yesterday, so i'm going to count tomorrow as 1dpo. Testing on the 28th and would love to have company :D xx

wow if I had a opk like this id be so happy. I don't think i have ever got a positive on one of these (which in using now). How often do u test? X

Hi hopeful- I only test once a day- this one was at 3pm and I'd hardly drank or gone to the toilet all day- think that's why- they are not usually that dark!

Cbeary - I hope you got bding :)

So I think im 4/5 dpo and having super sore bbs and this afternoon Ive been getting some af like cramps - really hoping it may be implantation!? Desperate to poas but waaay too early!

How are you all?

I ovulated late last night and just woke and still getting some twinges. But my OPK's have been negative. I don't always get ovulation pain so I thought I would give them a go, and been testing twice a day but still missed the surge it seems.
Let the TWW and the obsessing begin!

I'm 2dpo today so not much out of the ordinary going on. hoping I will feel some sort of sensation of implantation although I know that doesn't happen for most women. I'm also absolutely starving today!!

xx

Well, I've started using opks and they've been negative despite the fact that I'm supposed to be ovulating around now. So I'm completely confused as to where I am. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->