cd1 anyone else hoping for a valentines conception? *with testing list!*

i'm cycle #10 for #3. both our kids were conceived on valentines day and since the rest of the year hasn't been lucky i'm hoping for yet another november sparkler :)

... 10 months is AGES considering my other 2 were conceived 2nd cycle

i'm cycle #10 for #3. both our kids were conceived on valentines day and since the rest of the year hasn't been lucky i'm hoping for yet another november sparkler :)

... 10 months is AGES considering my other 2 were conceived 2nd cycle

How absolutely lovely is that!! It must be your weekend next weekend then!! :thumbup:

Your children are gorgeous by the way!

Sooo CD 7 for me so on track for an ovulation around Sunday Monday next week. Will be enjoying valentines day ;-) and seeing what happens. Hope its our month ladies xx

I will join too :) I'm CD 5
OH has just said we can start trying again this month!! We had to take a break due to circumstances, but I'm over the moon to be ttc again - not looking forward to the obsessing and symptom spotting though ;) My 3.5 year old is constantly asking for a little sister so I hope she will have one soon. So exciting

Cd4 of my 6th cycle TTC #3. This is unfortunately our last cycle trying (we'll be more NTNP after), so really hoping for my BFP! Due to ovulate on the 15th more then likely.

Wow lots of us hoping for a valentines gift. I'm cd 8 now and had a small amount of ewcm yesterday! so maybe the grapefruit juice is doing something!? Although I'm staying with a friend this weekend so haven't had any (welll I don't think my cocktail last night with a dash if grapefruit juice counts does it!? :p)

Wow lots of us hoping for a valentines gift. I'm cd 8 now and had a small amount of ewcm yesterday! so maybe the grapefruit juice is doing something!? Although I'm staying with a friend this weekend so haven't had any (welll I don't think my cocktail last night with a dash if grapefruit juice counts does it!? :p)

I am now cd5...I did start taking folic acid and fish oil....I also have my hubby taking it! We are trying smep...so that starts Wednesday. I am already so nervous. I have two boys...13 and 9 years old. Maybe I waited too long? This is actually the 2nd month trying....I didn't count December because we didn't try....we just didn't prevent. I am going to the Dr on Friday...just to get a check up and make sure everything is OK down there....lol. Temping is already driving me crazy!

Cd6 today (will probably O on cd12) and this month I've given up temping. Trying to take a more stress free approach. Hoping it pays off :)

How are you all doing? I think Im almost there - got the i below this lunchtime, does it look close or positive? its my first time with ics. My cb digital was a blank circle this morning but the lines were quite dark on the stick so reckon it will be smiley tomorrow. Im cd 11 so will prob bd tonight, tomorrow and day after. Im thinking I will do another ic this eve to see.

I'm getting there! This is my first cycle using the CBFM and I got high readings both yesterday and today. I'm also using softcups on BD days. Excited to see a peak reading!

How are you all doing? I think Im almost there - got the i below this lunchtime, does it look close or positive? its my first time with ics. My cb digital was a blank circle this morning but the lines were quite dark on the stick so reckon it will be smiley tomorrow. Im cd 11 so will prob bd tonight, tomorrow and day after. Im thinking I will do another ic this eve to see.

I can't see a pic?

Ah yes that would have helped! Don't know why it didn't show, anyway I think it was almost there because I got a pos ic at 9pm and a smiley this morning. We dtd last night and will tonight and tomorrow hopefully. I had my softcup in all night too. Fx we catch that egg! I will do an ic later to see what's happening too. Will count myself as 1dpo tomorrow I think so will be testing on 20th (yes im a obsessive poas person!) :) shall I start a testing list on the first post!?

I'm CD8 and waiting for my opks to arrive. I'm really excited to start using them! It will be really interesting to see if I ovulate when I think I have and not worry about missing the window. Honestly, I spent ages on fertility friend yesterday reading up on ttc and it's amazing how anyone gets pregnant without trying given the window is so small!

We'll BD tomorrow but stop until Monday as my parents are visiting. Really hoping I don't ovulate this weekend. Fertility Friend reckons it won't happen until next Wednesday so hopefully should be ok.

I'm wondering whether my cycle is going to be screwed up anyway this month as I've been ill all week. We'll see!

This is my opk progression :) My ic today (12 dpo) is much more pos so glad we dtd yesterday and will stick to our plan to dtd today and tomorrow. fx that will cover it :)

Attachments

• 20150212_105806.jpg
    20150212_105806.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 7
Hey that's a good opk! I will be on cd 11 on valentines day so will hopefully ovulate on cd12 or 13 as in previous months.

Going to start :sex: tonight and then one on Sat and one on sun :dust:

Thanks C beary83 - Its my first time with the ics so wasn't sure what to expect but ive loved seeing the progression. Had some super cramping this afternoon so pretty sure I have ovulated now. Just dtd :blush: so will keep my softcup in tonight and hopefully will be able to persuade DH to dtd again tomorrow eve to make sure! I will do another ic tomorrow morning to see if its become lighter. Then the wait... :coffee:

This is my opk progression :) My ic today (12 dpo) is much more pos so glad we dtd yesterday and will stick to our plan to dtd today and tomorrow. fx that will cover it :)

That's a nice progression, that last one is clearly positive! I never had an ic that was that blatantly obvious. Fx!

Ah yes that would have helped! Don't know why it didn't show, anyway I think it was almost there because I got a pos ic at 9pm and a smiley this morning. We dtd last night and will tonight and tomorrow hopefully. I had my softcup in all night too. Fx we catch that egg! I will do an ic later to see what's happening too. Will count myself as 1dpo tomorrow I think so will be testing on 20th (yes im a obsessive poas person!) :) shall I start a testing list on the first post!?

Yes for testing list!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->