CD1 anyone else?? want to buddy up??

scerena

Cautiously Expecting #1
Reaction score
^^^ what I said above :)

I knew af was coming had cramps since last night :cry:

Well on to a new cycle :)
X

CD 1 for me today too! Just scheduled DH's SA, I'm having HSG Wednesday and we're planning a clomid/trigger cycle with timed BD.

Busy month for you then :) I might have a month off clomid and try soy...
Are you ttc#1?x

Actually we're TTC #2. We were TTC #1 for 3 years when I got pregnant the first time on Clomid. I m/c around 10 weeks. Then I got a surprise BFP at about 4 years TTC and had DD. She's 27 months now. I had an IUD for 15 months and we've been TTC #2 about 10-11 months. I got pregnant again on Clomid our 2nd month TTC #2, but it was chemical and ended a few days after the BFP.

Hoping BFP #4 = Baby #2 :)

Aw I hope you get number two very soon Hun sorry about your losses :hugs:
I've been having a journey trying to conceive number one I just hope it happens soon...
Not sure wether to take my clomid or have a natural month... I need to hurry and decide lol
X

What did you decide about the Clomid? My last pregnancy was the cycle after I took Clomid. Every time I wasn't Oing and took Clomid it jump started my ovaries and I O'd on my own for quite a while after that. If it does the same for you, your chances might be better without it. You don't have to worry about clomid thinning your lining or drying up EWCM!

I started mine yesterday. I'm also taking an AB since my HSG in Wednesday. I took it once before and it gave me ulcers in my esophogus b/c of my reflux. Apparently it's known to do that. So I'm being really careful to stay sitting up and get it down really well, but I swear I feel my chest tightening up already. Paranoia? I'm not sure...

I ALSO have to take Difulcan with all this stuff because AB's give me a YI, so I'm just pumped full of drugs right now. Especially since I take 2 meds regularly, a prenatal and B6. I've had 7 pills today!!!

DH's SA is tomorrow, then my HSG Wednesday, then next Tuesday I have an u/s to see if I have any mature follies. So far the SA is $125, not sure about the HSG, but I'm guessing in the $500 range, then my trigger shot is $90 and I'm expecting $75 plus for my u/s. Honestly, if this doesn't work, I'm going to have a hard time coughing up more money for another cycle. Oh, and that doesn't include any of the other meds...but luckily they were around $30 for everything, mostly generics.

I'm so nervous about all the test results. As of right now, I actually believe we can do it. I really don't want to get bad results and find out we can't, or that we're going to need extreme medical intervention. I just keep telling myself it can't be that bad if we've conceived 3 times!

Hey :)
I'm having a natural cycle... I need a break from clomid...

How did you find your hsg? Mine hurt afterwards :cry: I cramped really badly :( you are taking a lot of pills lol! But it's all for a good cause :)

That's alot of money! I got my hsg scans and appointment free on the nhs over here I do want to look into IUI though... Which I will have to pay for...
I hope your oh's sa is ok Hun! My oh has to see our fs tomorrow as he has low testosterone which is effecting his sperm- he's been on testosterone but the fs wants to give him a better form of it and run a few tests as apparently the one the urologist gave him isn't great... If you have conceived 3 times then you should have a good chance Hun :hugs:

I got my appointment today for my laparoscopy which will be December 13th... So nervous!
Xx

I had a laproscopy in 2005. It really wasn't that bad. I'll tell you for me, the only discomfort I had was two things...

First of all, the pump you full of air to be able to see everything inside. So when you wake up you have bad gas pains. Not like the gas you probably think of...it's more so in your shoulder. I know that might sound weird, and I really didn't get it when they warned me about it, until it happened. My neck/shoulder just hurt really bad for a few days and I would never have thought it was "gas" if they hadn't told me. Some people have told me you can drink soda and burb some of it out, but honestly, I think it just has to be absorbed into your body.

The only other discomfort I had was my tummy was just really really sore. You don't realize how much you use your stomach muscles until they've been cut open. I had to push myself up from laying down, get up really slow, things like that. But truthfully it wasn't severe pain, just a soreness.

When I woke up in recovery it did REALLY hurt. But as soon as I told someone they gave me pain meds and I was instantly fine. I had a hard time telling them b/c with the tube down my throat during the procedure, when I woke up my throat was really sore and I had no voice. So it took me a minute to get their attention when I woke up in pain.

In hind sight, it was all really no big deal. But I will admit I was extremely nervous being wheeled back. That is, until a really good looking anesthesiologist came by and gave me my "welcome cocktail." It was smooth sailing from then on, lol!

I actually haven't had my HSG yet. It's this Wednesday. I'm nervous! Did you get to see the screen? Did they tell you what they were seeing or did you have to wait for your OB to get the results?

I'm wondering how long it will take to get DH's SA results. I have a friend who's DH has low testosterone and he takes Clomid. I had never heard of that until she told me, but she said his count is totally normal on it.

At my hsg they let me see the screen and the talked me and my partner through the whole process I didn't have to wait for resuts- they wasnt sure wether one of my tubes were spasming or blocked hence why I have to have the laparoscopy :cry: I'm hoping it was just spasming...

Yes my fs said he prefers testosterone first and then maybe clomid but I hav read good things about clomid for men too though :) I'm hoping they give him the testosterone patches they're meant to be really good we go in 2 hours...

Thanks for the info on the lap- I'm still nervous and I'm a wimp with pain as I'm getting older lol x

I kind of feel like the SA was a disaster! We had to do it before DH went to work. He refuses to do it at the clinic and refuses to be the one to drop it off. He insisted that I participate this morning, even though I've walked in on him in the shower about a thousand times, so I don't see why there was a necessity for me to be involved. Which wouldn't have been a big deal if DD hadn't woken up and come in my bed. So we had to go in the guest room while she was watching cartoons in my bed. It was not an enjoyable experience, just a get it done kind of thing. I was honestly kind of irritated that I had to try and get DD busy with something to go in the other room and "help" him when I know he'd have probably been better off without my "help." Then when he did it he was like, "Well I wasn't even into it at all so I could barely do it and there's hardly anything."

GEEZ! We have to pay $100 for your hardly anything to be tested. I ended up waiting for the lab tech to arrive until the very last minute, with the one hour time frame. I was about to leave when she got there. Honestly, I kind of wanted the chance at a do over. But sure enough she got there and rushed me back.

So we have to wait about 4 days she said. I'm kind of expecting underwhelming results. We also didn't wait a full 48 hours. More like 36 since last BD. It was there last appointment for over a week, so I just took it. In a way, I kind of want to know how it looks at this stage though, because when we're TTC we're doing it daily for a few days, so this should give a clear picture of what it's like when we're on that kind of schedule. Not to mention the TTC sex is not exactly the most exciting, not unlike this morning.

UGH! IDK, I'm just not feeling good about it. I need to knock the HSG out of the park tomorrow!

Ok, HSG done...ALL CLEAR! Should have SA results today! First u/s on Tuesday!!!!!!! Fingers crossed!

What's going on with you....just waiting to O?

Yay so happy for you :)
Hope the sa comes back ok too!
Yep just waiting to ovulate well if I even ovulate without clomid! Not really Caring much about this cycle as got that lap in like 4 weeks so I am giving up until then I think... X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->