CD1 anyone else?

genesismarie

Reaction score
so im back on CD1 after 11months off BC( depo shot) not too disappointed as this is my third normal cycle so i got high hopes for this cycle.
just wondering if any of you ladies are on CD1 today and if so how your feeling and what new thngs your going to try this cycle
-genesis marie

Im on CD3 . i had depo shot nov'11 and got my cycle back may'12 been ttc since june'12 with no luck the shot made my cycles irregular so i was on the pill for the last two months to give me a little boost my doctor gave me and hubby the ok sign to start ttc again . here i am loll very excited cant wait as i feel like this month is OUR month . :dust:

I'm on CD1 today,
I was quite hopeful for the last cycle, but it wasn't the one...
I have been TTC for over a year now, and hope that this year I will be lucky.
Good luck to you both!

Hey ladies thanx for joining in
Cutler101 my doc didn't agree with the BC pill way so I been siting it out but I've had three reg cycles same ov day same cycle length so I'm giving myself the go to try because I did give up for awhile thinking it was useless trying with wonky cycles so fx for all of us this cyclepip don't feel bad about TTC for a year they say it takes atlease 12montha for a healthy couple so don't get knocked off your horse
You ladies trying anythine new this cycle?
Not me just good ol bding & prayers :)

Nothing new, but just trying to relax a bit more this cycle

Me too pip. I'm in a good space lately so not trying to ruin it with the stress TTC can sometimes have on you

I am i plan to use the SMEP *sperm meets egg plan* , i plan to use pre-seed , softcups and fertileCM which got good reviews .

why did your doctor say no to the pill ?? i know people who get off depo wait for their cycle to start then jump right on the pill .

i dont know he kind of made it seem like he wasnt worried and i shouldnt be and i think thats because i have a two year old. i guess they felt because i have been able to concieve they shouldnt be worried right away which was very annoying but in the end here i am with regular cycles and ov times so i guess it was worth the wait. now im super paranoid about trying anything other prenatals after depo lol

Yeah they say take prenatal pills after getting off the depo i had the depo back in nov of 2010 after my youngest & my cycles came back regular & i got pregnant may of 2011 & that didn't end in a ful term pregnancy so in nov' 2011 i went for the depo again only one shot & now i just cant get pregnant loll im only 22 & my doctor saids i shouldn't be having problems getting pregnant but i am :( man i hope this pill worked if not then im over ttc for awhile .

i had my last shot in march of 2012 it "ran out" in june i just had one shot my cycle can back june 16th is was just all over the place for awhile before depo i had a clockwork 28day cycle now it looks like my new norm is clockwork 26day cycle i dont know if its the depo or that i just getting older and they say your cycle will change around when you get older because i been 28days since i start having aunt flow. but im 20 ill be 21 next month on the 14th. i think thats another reason why my docs arent worried. frankly and first i was so mad they werent taking this serious but now im like i shouldnt have been worried all this time lol i guess with depo its a waiting game after because they say it can take 6-12months to get back to normal. so dont give up but im not going to tell you dont sit the wait out because thats what i did. its so stressful trying while tryna get your body on track

My cycle after depo usually starts a month after the due date of a new shot so it went two months & didn't come on so i took ginger root cause it heard it can bring your cycle on after a week of taking it my cycle came on & it's been wacko since . Like i used to be a 28day cycle too girllll now im like 29-35days . This cycle is a normal one to me its 29days so im not complaining . Just think doctors should tell people how harmful the shot is to our bodies .

yes i really do think we ladies should be more informed about things our docs are prescribing use after all we trust the with are well being. its only cycle day two for me seems such a long process lol

Im CD2 today..It will be our second month of TTC and were just taking a pretty laid back approach to it for now :)

I guess we can say this is my first month officially TTC & I'm taking the laid back approach too. When is af due for you ladies?

yeah but hopefully this month we'll ALL get a BFP .

How many kids do you ladies have boys or girls ??

i have three girls . my twins will be 4 in oct my youngest daughter will be 3 in nov .

Your so lucky i want a little boy .

You want a girl for number two ??

Yes I do hubby wants a boy because my son is from a previous relationship. I'll be honest I'm scared about having a girl from all the "beware" stories I hear& for me my son seems so easy lol

loll what have you heard ??

i my daughters were easy to care for to me . my older sister has a boy and a girl she said her boy was harder to take care of over her daughter she said she's more easy going .

That's true I guess I depends on the child & not the gender. My son is so laid back & worry free very with the wind like I am. He tends to be in his own world. He never cried much still doesn't. I guess I'm so use to him I'm scared of the unknown of how the next one either girl or boy will be. But I'm excited. & really want a girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->