CD1 anyone else?

Well with my twins they were so easy to look after and everything . my dad had 6 girls and im the second oldest so i grew up taking care of my other 4 sister two of them are twins too so it came naturally to me to handle my twins now when my youngest was born it was a little harder with her because she didnt like binkys loll and always wanted to sleep with me she didnt like her newborn pack n play she was very clingy . now she's 2 & all over the place while my twins are more calm. you would think i would be running after my twins loll nope i run after my youngest the most haaaa

I've only just noticed this b4 I started my post , sorry girls, any1 on cycle day 2 x

I have a boy hes 11 months old. I want a girl this time for a change but then again want a boy too because I think it would be nicer for him to have a brother so close in age..Bigger advantage to a girl would be getting to buy pink clothes for a change lol and AF is due around the 23rd, not exactly sure though

My af is due on th 23rd also. I totally feel the same way I was just telling my husband how the stores out here cater more to little girls then lil boys. But he wants a boy & I'm hoping for a girl but we would be happy with either

Jealous of you guys with baby boys loll

im suppose to start between the 23rd-26th idk when i ever start because my cycle is always off. hopefully my cycle stays a 29day .

i FINALLY got my fertileCM is in the mail yesterday started it today and i already notice a BIG change probably cause ive been drinking lots of water like the bottle said .

anyone else waiting to ovulate ??

im on cd 4 af always last five days so im almost there. do you think its the water or the meds? i never get ewcm but i do not have a problem getting super watery lol during my fertile time but im wondering if thats enough. im so scared to try something besides natural things after depo. i was just thinking prenatals and a womans multi vitamin
suggestion would be gladly appreciated

I honestly think its both i think the pills work on their own too but if you drink more water it'll work even better .

the one a day prenatal pills are good but some people dont like them because they have a fish oil pill with it some love the gummie prenatals too . im taking the similac prenatal pills which are also good too .

here i found this for you love : https://www.prenatalvitamins.net/

the one a day womens prenatals i see at walmart all the time i was thinking about getting em to bad they are not rated by taste lol

the gummy ones ive had those before their good with different flavors the only thing i didnt like about them is their a bit sour so it leaves that sour after taste which i hate .

no im just taking the similac prenatal pills . im almost done with them so i think imma go get the one a day pills NOT from walmart though cause its like 30$ there so imma get it off of amazon .

smart idea. i should order some off amazon tommorow let me know if you find em for a good price somewhere

CD 5 ladies and im so anxious to start bding with the hubs hehe how are you ladies doing?
-genesis marie

Already started off a little rough . me and hubby baby danced yesterday werent going to do it today because we start the sperm meets egg plan tomorrow on CD8 but ended up doing it because i swear my noticed to baby dance went off for today when it really was reminding me to do it tomorrow so it throws us off a little because with this plan your suppose to do every other day and tomorrow will make 3days in a row & thats a little to much , grrrrr .

Are you guys still going through with SMEPo you track ovulation? Opks tempting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->