CD1 anyone else?

CD5 today too, so excited to start BDing and even more excited the TWW to be over :)

Part of me wanna use ovulation test to track ovulation then the other part of me just wants to baby dance like the SMEP said to do and do it like that . but i got two more days till CD10 so ill figure it out before then because this plan wants you to start using them on CD10 .

What you think ??

CD5 today too, so excited to start BDing and even more excited the TWW to be over :)

I'm super excited too feeling super blessed this cycle & surprisingly stress free haha amazing right? Hard to come by while TTC. How are you ladies stress levels? Going crazy or with the flow?

@culter I think you should use opks. They are worth the money. Ive been track my cycle since joining b&b & getting of the depo shot now I don't even use nor need them because I know my cycle so well. It gives you a sense of control so if you skip a few days or you had too many fun nights in a row with Opks you will know when its time to get serious

Yeah ok ill gave that a try this cycle . i think i dont wanna do it cause ive seen some ladies drive their selves CRAZY with these test haaa i dont wanna be a mad woman ! :haha:

lol i totally feel your worry but i used digitals the whole way. more money but less stress. i could never understand the whole "both line same color or one darker" forget that lol i used clear blue digitals with the smiley face and i love them bought a box of 20 at a time that usually lasted me about 2 maybe 3 cycles. i took one a day when i first started then when i got the hang of it i start test on like day 12 because i usually get a pos on day 13 and 14 so in the end they lasted super long because i would only use like 3 each cycle out of a box of 20 girl. once i noticed the pattern i quit and i only tested when i remembered to lol i was a little lazy with it lol which also lead to less stress about it

Yeah i used them one time and i loved them . so i think imma go buy those friday . how much is it for 20 ??

at walmart the cb digital are like 35$ for 20 or you can get a pack of 7 for cheaper

https://www.walmart.com/search/sear....module.305715.constraint&search_constraint=0
here you go hun

Thank lovee told hubby to pick it up on his way home from work .

Right ! . i plan to still do every other day after im done with the SMEP . i just read something that said its still good to baby dance every other day after you ovulate just in case you really didnt ovulate so i think imma just do that the rest of the way till AF come . but hopefully she wont .

Hopefully she doesn't. Yeah that's a good idea because sometime your O can be delayed

we'll hopefully everything goes as plan cause if i get a BFN this month im DONE ttc since it will be my 12th month mark .

Your not going to see if the docs can help any or do any testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->