CD1 anyone else?

yeah the girls at the nutrition shoppe gave me a few suggestions and stories so i think im going to try some of the stuff the suggested

Yes girl I'm in the tww but not sure what day to consider 1dpo I'm not even sure I care to count I'm relaxed this tww for some reason I just have overwhelming peace

Im ehhhh . I wanna know cause i just got off the pill and its suppose to give you a little boost .

Really? re you going to test tomorrow? Super excited for you to get a bfp on my birthday! Only think I'm worried about is bding but since the 5th I have only missed two days of bding with getting ov pain on the 10th & every day since sometimes twice a day so maybe I'm worrying for nothing like I do all the time.
Babe asked me if I think I'm pregnant today ??? He never asks me anything like that lol I was little shocked & just said idk lol

come to the thread love :) CLICK ---->>>https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-buddies/1847511-ttc-buddies.html

&& i tested today it was a BFN and thats cause im only 6DPO and that implantation hasnt happen yet idk if i wanna test everyday or wait till sunday 19th or monday 20th . when do you plan to test ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->