CD1 anyone else?

Yeah huuby got the wrong one but its been working so not going to waste money on another one...was thinking about it though. Congats on your smiley face perfect bding timing too its looking good for you this cycle fx

my FF saids its 15days long ... which is suppose to be normal . i probably should have still tracked ovulation and stuff while on the pill .

plus i took a regular ovulation test strip and it was negative but my clearblue ovulation test gave me a smiley face but the smiley face that this is my peak most fertile day . .... now im so confused ! :growlmad:

Girl I'd say don't stress about it. Keep testing and keep bding. Who know you might have been being at the wrong time before

Yeah imma just stick to my clearblue ovulation test and go by that .

I think i ovulated yesterday . i had the ovary pains and got a smiley yesterday too that stand for my most fertile day . i also have a old pink clearblue digi one and when i woke up this morning i tested with it and got an empty circle so i think i O'd yesterday or early this morning .

&& that smiley on the purple on is suppose to be there for two days so i think it clears tomorrow so imma test again tomorrow to be sure .

CD12/13 is real early for me . never gotten a positive on CD12 i usually get it on CD14/15 so im guessing the pill did some good for me

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 0
Yeah that's good idea good thing you bded on perfect timing. Some cycle might not always have the same ovulation days some ladies change every cycle that's why the Opks are good

Yeah thats what ive been reading up on i didnt know your ovulation can chage and stuff . but we'll see i plan to test all the way up to CD18 and still baby dance two days in a row or every other day .

oh you can request me on fb if you like love : https://www.facebook.com/IzzyCutler

I general start bding on day ten all the way to 15 then every other day I just started doing that this cycle. Last cycle hubby was out of town for the weekend I was fertile. so last cycle was a total throw away cycle. he had to go to LA for a church event. and i got ovulation pain on day 13 he didnt come home until day 15 so i knew i was out the whole cycle. we did bd the night of day 15 but i knew that was too late so it was just for fun because we had not seen each other for 3 days lol

this me and hubby first time ttc since being off the pill . but before that i was tracking it for like two month then said bump it and just baby dance when ever that didnt work so now we're actually giving it our all .

Oh okay thats good. I tracked for a year after getting off depo this is me & hubbys first time officially trying as well. After all that tracking I'm ready to give up if I don't happen in the next six months to a year. Tracking is the same emotional rollercoaster as actually trying lol

yeah ive been ttc for a year now . this is my LAST month ttc gonna give it one more try since i just got off the pill .

yeah i feel you. i want to tell you to give it more then one month lol but tbh im in the same boat of being on the brink of giving up. hubby is at the point where he has the baby syndrome more than i do lol. im at the point that i dont even want to give it six months. im ready to go back to school go back to work and just forget that i even tried. this is technically my 1st month actually trying after getting back to normal so i should give it my all now but im so tired of trying and tracking. its starting to get depressing and im like i aint got time for that lol

ok well name im on CD14 and the purple clearblue test FINALLY cleared so i tested again and got a smiley face . so i guess i havent ovulated yet .

im starting to think im just hella fertile since i just came off the pill too .

Just tested on my other pink clearblue digi and got a smiley face too . so i got a smiley on both . :happydance:

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 0
:happydance: yay i wish i wouldnt have given up the opks i miss the excitement but i been having ov symptom these last two days im on cd 12 today so i guessing it about that time im so tempted to go buy a stick lol:haha:

ok well name im on CD14 and the purple clearblue test FINALLY cleared so i tested again and got a smiley face . so i guess i havent ovulated yet .

im starting to think im just hella fertile since i just came off the pill too .

lol that wouldnt be bad thing now would it?

when do you ovulate ??
:happydance: yay i wish i wouldnt have given up the opks i miss the excitement but i been having ov symptom these last two days im on cd 12 today so i guessing it about that time im so tempted to go buy a stick lol:haha:

Cd 13/14. Last cycle I ovulated early on cd 13 I got ov pain. That was the first cycle I didn't o on day 14 so Im planing to cover both days lol just in case

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->