CD1 anyone else?

I usually get a pos opk on both cd 13&14 but get the ov pain on cd 14

Officially in the TTW :happydance::happydance: got a negative today on the digi . Now its the waiting period thats gonna suck boooo .

but i wonder why my signature sooo behind .

but yeah same here . yesterday was CD14 for me and i had HORRIBLE cramping last night . i was out hanging with friends man it hurt soooo bad that i had to leave i couldnt stand it anymore .

Yeah I think I'm o'ing early today. I'm cd 13 & my right ovary was a little sore this morning when I woke upiI took a bath so that helped with the ov pain & cramps

No ima have hubby get me some after work. He doesn't get off until 8pm I'm not sure I want to waste the money on the Opks just yet because I usually get a pos today & tomorrow anyway but if no bfp I'm definitely going to go back to using them lol. Think about getting some pre seed today at CVS though

Ov pain started at 12am would have totally not know if I had not been up because I'm usually sleep at 11. Didn't get to bd on what would be cd 13 just cd 12 hubby is off for the weekend so might bd in the official morning. Honestly I'm already feeling out. Me & hubby had a long arguement/discussion & decided if not bfp then we are going to take a break. No BC but real effort either. Going to focus on school starting my business & find my dream job. So I guess we will see but I have already switched my bnb status to taking a break. I'm pretty sure I'm set on that decision. Tbh its not a good time. & it is adding so much stress on me & hubby to the point we are arguing about when to have sex or the lack of having it lol it all seems so silly now......

Aw im sorry love . hopefully you guys can baby dance today . you guys have been fighting so make up sex !!! haaa & you never know you still might have a big chance on catching that eggy ! so dont think your out till AF show . if not then you guys can take a break but still give it your all . :hugs:

Girl I'm through I'm sick of the doctors I'm sick of the disappointment every month & I'm just sick & tired. We didn't bd today & probably won't because of him. So at this point I'm feeling out & just waiting for af

Got to bd tonight/this morning. Feeling a little better but like every month its in the lords hands now fx for you hun. Hope this is both our lucky last month lol wouldn't that be something. When do you plan on testing? Or are you going to wait to see if af is a no show?

Im deff NOT waiting for AF . im suppose to test on the 20th . im waiting for my pregnancy test strips to come in the mail once they do then imma start testing but i think their suppose to be here the 17th but im hoping they come early .

I think I'm going to wait to see if af is late unless I have good reason & suspicion lol

Im 3DPO . i FINALLY get my pregnancy test strips Tuesday . by then ill be 6DPO i plan to test all the way up till two days before AF comes .

My birthday is Tuesday :) my ovulation pain lasted all day cd 14 and was noticeable at moments today but mild. I came across a thread about macca I had used it before for me because after getting off bc I had no interest in baby dancing but The thread I came across was suggesting your hubby take it for the same reason. If they are tired and lack an interest in bding. So I went to my local nutrition Shoppe and got hubby some....let's just say it works & within five mins hahahaha I was surprised but definitely had fun with him & enjoyed the effects. Feeling less down & stressed today. Taking the carefree approach for the tww. Definitely rethinking taking a break now that we have fixed the main issue/argument of him being too tired to be interested in baby dancing. & looking at my chart we have been bding every other day sometimes two days in a row then skip a day so maybe it wasn't as big a deal as I thought smh TTC can make you a loon hahaha

Yay glad to see you in a better mood see i told you to keep your head up and not give him . are you taking it too or just your hubby ??

&& i have a TTC buddy thread going on if you ever wanna join . one of our buddies just got her BFP first month coming off the pill . here's the link : https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-buddies/1847511-ttc-buddies.html

Today only he tried it. I saw a lot of things at the nutrition Shoppe for TTC that I thought was interesting thinking about going back & getting a few things after I do some research of course lol. But id love to join

you should see a herb person they'll tell you the best herbs to use while TTC .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->