CD1 anyone wanna buddy up with me?

Hay, I'm on CD4 (new to this site) i'll buddy up with you. :friends:

Are you using OPK's or anything? I'm just charting my CM and position of my cervix everyday, the last time I used OPK's I think I never got the dark line and got really frustrated :growlmad: so i haven't used them since.

I am. And fertile focus saliva scope. Also temping and charting this month. Lol I'm using preseed this month and this is the second month I'm using softcups. Hope it all works!

I'm CD1 today - the old :witch: appeared after a really good looking chart this month :-k This month is our official start of TTC #2 but we have been NTNP since the birth of our first baby (Dec 09).

AriesMom - we got our BFP the first month of trying Preseed - lots of :dust: to you.

Ozziemum I never had any luck with OPKs either never got a postive the whole time using them :shrug: :dust: to you too

Hay AriesMom07 - what's Fertile Focus Saliva Scope and what r softcups???? :saywhat:

Your definately covering all bases LOL i really hope it all works for you this month. How long have you been TTC?

Kiwigal - I read that you should used them twice a day, as its easy to miss the surge, so maybe thats where i went wrong, the only good thing i found about them was that it softened my urge to POAS so soon :haha:

That's where I must have been going wrong Ozziemum cos I only did them once a day from memory (was a while ago now). I'm just temping this time and will get some preseed again and fingers crossed that's all we will have to try.

Hi ariesmom, im also on cd1, ttc #3.
Its only our 2nd month but its been 10 years since #2 was born...

im charting my temps and thinking about preseed too.

Goodluck :thumbup:

Hey! I'm on cd3, were using the cbfm will probably use soft cups this month as well.

Well girlies...we have been ttc since jan. But we've had several bumps along the way. But before that we were ntnp for over a year. We're getting married in august...I'd kinda like to have my bfp before then but we'll see. Someone asked me about fertile focus? Its a little microscope that you dab your saliva on first thing in the morning and then when your about to ovulate a crystal/ferning pattern can be seen in your saliva. Its about 25 bucks and you can use it over and over again. And Softcups are made for your period they are disposable and they kind of look like a diaphram but they help keep the spermies up around your cervix so none of them escape. You can buy them online I got mine on ebay.

OH and i have been wanting to start ttc for a few months now be he has a blood disease & takes medication thats like chemo & it has taken ages to get the info from his dr about if we can or not, so he has to go month on month off with his medication and we can only try in the off months...

I orderded preseed ofline today & hope that does the trick for us otherwise it will be a painfully long wait til june when we can try again...

OH and i have been wanting to start ttc for a few months now be he has a blood disease & takes medication thats like chemo & it has taken ages to get the info from his dr about if we can or not, so he has to go month on month off with his medication and we can only try in the off months...

I orderded preseed ofline today & hope that does the trick for us otherwise it will be a painfully long wait til june when we can try again...
Thats a tough one! I know waiting when your anxious to conceive is really hard no matter what.

You're covering all bases this month ariesmom - hope you get your :bfp: You're lucky living in the US, all that stuff is relatively cheap to buy it's so expensive on this side of the world. Congratulations on the upcoming wedding, so exciting - I love weddings

Good Luck Sheri - I definitely recommend preseed, we had been trying about 6 cycles with our first, used preseed and got our :bfp:

Hpjagged - how does the cbfm work? Is it a step up from OPKs? Good Luck for this month too :)

Thanks! And to you too! :flower:
I've never used OPK's, I guess the cbfm is a step up from them. As the monitor tells you, when your AF is due and when you are ovulating. I love it and well worth my money, as I'm using it for the second time. Just hope it doesn't take 10 months again. lol

Do you enter temps and other info or do you POAS? Think I should do some research.

I'm hoping it doesn't take us 7 months again but who knows :shrug: This time around will be temping and using preseed from the get go so fingers crossed. I have 3 friends who are pregnant with their second and all got pregnant first month of trying

Well that's a little bit of sunshine!! It would be awesome if we got pregnant right away. We want our kids close in age. I was breastfeeding night and day for 6 months then, LO moved into her own room and after that AF came back!
We haven't really tried tried, but now we are getting down to it now that I've had two AF's! :D

:dohh: sorry I should of stated lol. Yes you poas, insert it into the machine and it tells you if you are low fertility, peak and high fertility. :) And ovulation day :D

Ooooooo I want one now, it sounds super easy and then I wouldn't have to worry about waking up at the same time each day. *off to google how much it will cost me* :D

Our baby or should I say toddler is 17 months now and really want him to have a little brother or sister before he is too much older.

lol yeah I love the cbfm. At first to me it sounded so confusing but it really isn't! You press the ''m'' button to set the monitor as day one of your period, around day 9/10 it then starts asking you to poas. The sticks are 20pounds for 20 sticks, but if you look on ebay they are much cheaper!! Just make sure the expiration date is still good :)
The monitor can be expensive if brought new, but I got mine on ebay for 40pounds :D There's a thread around here for ladies using the cbfm. :flower:

Thanks Ladies :thumbup:

I hate waiting in general but this ttc waiting is insane! thought we would get OH sperm count results today but we have to wait unil wednesday ARRRGGHHH :growlmad:

Time for some yoga and walks on the beach to chill out i think.

How does everyone else try to chill out and relax while ttc?

:nope: I can't find any in New Zealand so looks like if I want a cbfm I'd have to get one from overseas.

lol Sheri my DH says I am the least patient person he knows :laugh2: I hate the waiting game and just want to know either way. So sorry no advice for getting through the long waits. The Beach sounds nice but a little chilly for that now in NZ. What part of Oz are you in? My Mum is from Perth :)

I really wanted a cbfm. I might end up buying one in the next couple months if I dont get my bfp. Lol it was funny when I left for work this morning I left this thread up and my DF got up and tried to read it and he was like "what the hell are you ladies talking about? You talk in code!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->