CD1 anyone wanna buddy up with me?

Hay Girls

I too know that frustrated feeling! I still have no sign of EWCM, whats going on?? Do any of you know if you can still ovulate without the presents of this?? My crammpy feeling has completely gone now, i am wondering if i missed it, although did BD Sunday night/monday morning so might have been ok.

:wave: Hi Ladies, Agreed this whole TTC is frustrating! My temps looking like last month so O tomorrow or Friday I'd say , have EWCM but DH too tired from work to do anything about it :brat: Arggghhhhhhh

Fingers Crossed ozziemum that you timed BD right or you are still to O. Not sure about the EWCM and whether you need it to O, hopefully someone else can help you with that.

Rollerchick - are you checking any other signs or just using the OPKs?

Hpjagged - hope your monitor is ok maybe you are just going to O later this month??

:dust: to all

hpjagged- not sure bout your monitor never used one. maybe we are juct ovulating later this month. ozzie mum think you need ewcm for the best chances of conception.kiwi gal just using opk ad checking cm which is looking promising but still no +opk yet though before i conceived ds o often as late as cd25. how does temping work

Temping works best after you build up a few months so you can see a pattern in your cycle so you can predict your ov day. Basically after you ov your temp goes up and then it will dip right before AF or continues to go up /sit around higher temp if you're Pregnant.

Downside - you are supposed to temp at the same time every morning and before you get out of bed because if you start moving around it changes your temp. I don't set my alarm like some do but most of my times are within a half hour range. Definitely a pain if you wake up desperate for the loo and you have to temp first haha

Plus side - it's cheaper than other options

Hay Girls, any of you out there? :flower:

Hows everyone doing??

I still have no idea if i O'd or not which is really frustrating :growlmad: I am on CD24 of what should be a 28 day cycle, although big possibility i o'd late if at all, so not sure. I have already broken and started poas :dohh: which is ridiculous and just upsets me everytime i see the BFN :nope:, thankfully i am going away Friday for DH birthday this weekend and won't be back until late Tuesday next week, so that will at least take my mind of it till then and stop me spending a damn fortune on tests :wacko:

:wave: Still here Ozziemum just doing the old TTW :coffee:

CD21 of a 28/29 day cycle, 5 DPO

Hope you have a great holiday - a good distraction to keep your mind of things and save some money on tests. I haven't given in and bought any yet as they are so expensive here. I miss the UK for cheap things like that!! Plus I'm not expecting to see a bfp this month so no point testing :nope:

Hay!

I'm from the UK too, its definately cheaper to shop there, which is my fav pastime.

Don't give up on your BFP this month, it could happen at any time.

I started noticing more CM this morning and have a slight 'wet' feeling, although seen as i have only been paying attenton to my cycles of a few months it is hard to say if this is any different for me before AF, felt crampy last night like AF was defo about to visit so god knows.

Got anything planned to help take your mind of the wait?

Ooooo what part of the UK are you from? I'm a kiwi but I lived in London for 8 years, met my husband (English), married him and then dragged him back to NZ with me when I got pregnant ;)

My husband is a born/bred Londoner so finds little ole NZ pretty quiet.

I haven't got anything planned to make the TWW pass faster, DH is going away next week for 4 nights :cry: so will just be me and my wee man - so not a help to keep my mind off TWW.

Hope you get some answers soon, must be so frustrating not knowing where you are at

hi girls just back from hols.got my +opk on cd 23 so 4dpo now on the famous two week wait.o d late this month. when you starting testing kiwigal

WB Roller chick, hope you had a great time

Not sure when/if I will test. 10 DPO and CD28(my usual length) is next week Wednesday. I don't have any tests so I think I may just wait it out and see - I don't feel like this is my month :shrug:

When are you going to test Rollerchick?

hi kiwi gal.think i will leave it till mon week and see. only problem have two tests andwill probaly be tempted hopefully not as hate seeing another bfn.

cd 3...then this will be my first month ttc since my hubby had a vas reversal april 13th...my kiddos are 16 and 10 so its been a long while since we have had to think about this..not to the point of takin my temp yet..although we did that one month with our son cause it was taking a while to get pregnant with him (a year)...however in 99 I lost Identical girls to twin to twin transfusion syndrome...so i think my body needed the break...ahhhhh hoping pregnancy happens quickly!! All in Gods timing!!

I've got my fingers crossed for you RollerChick that you see a BFP on those tests.

Hi Nicoley, best of luck to you on your TTC journey! Sorry for your loss :hugs:

No I haven't but there are some threads on here about it - you could try doing a search :thumbup:

hi kiwi did one and got august conception with a girl. did two more for the laugh and got the same. not sure how to take it. maybe thats why i feel out this month

I'm pretty skeptical about things like that BUT that's really interesting that you got the same result three times. :thumbup:

Arrrr they moved this thread, no wonder I couldn't find it :dohh:

I was just coming on to ask you the same thing Rollerchick :haha:

My temp keeps going up and up and up so I'm thinking about buying a test but part of me doesn't want to experience the disappointment if I see a BFN :nope: I remember how it felt the first time round.

Hay Girls, back from the long weekend away with some news (i hope i am aloud to say this on this thread) I got my BFP today.

Gonna put it on the announcements but really wanted to tell you girls, hope someone else has had some great news too, please let me know.
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"