CD1 anyone wanna buddy up with me?

Hay Kiwigal - yipee to the second trimester!! I think as of Wednesday when i'm 14 weeks, never quite sure when it starts! Finally got refered for antenatal on Friday, so its starting to feel more real now and i have definately started to feel flutters which is so great. Still waiting to hear the heartbeat on a doppler, i guess that will be at my first proper antenatal appointment in a few weeks.

My kids were super excited, DD keeps checking to make sure that i still have a bump!!

Hope your ok xxx

Have you stared telling other people Ozziemum? Your DD sounds so cute checking your bump :) Almost 15 weeks, do you get your own midwife in Oz?

Everything just ticking along here

Have you stared telling other people Ozziemum? Your DD sounds so cute checking your bump :) Almost 15 weeks now :happydance: do you get your own midwife in Oz?

Everything just ticking along here

Hay!

Yeah we told everyone after the 13 week scan, so everyone knows now, family friends work - its nice not to have to hide it anymore. You don't get your own midwife here, i have opted for shared care with my doctor, which means i get to have the majority of appontments with her and then go to the antenatal clinic at the hospital for the main ones, i did the same for DD and it was fine that way.

I had to go to the docs for something else last night and got the doc to give me a quick check over, heard the heartneat on the doppler for the first time, which was great. Got an antental appointment at the clinic on the 30th aug, which seems like forever away, and my 19 week scan on 7th september, so not much happening for the next few weeks.

where in your cycle are you??

It's so lovely hearing the heartbeat isn't it :cloud9: Are you planning on finding out what you are having or going to have a surprise? I love the idea of having a surprise but I could not resist finding out.

It's been snowing here today so exciting... think I'm more excited than my wee boy though lol

I had a suprise with both DS and DD, but i think it is going to get the better of me this time and we will end up finding out, although i might not tell anyone else but i would really like to buy gender specific stuff this time!!

Snowing!! Jeeezzz it must be freezing!! My kids would give anything to see snow!!

I am on my own with the kids here at the moment as DH had to rush back to the UK as his dad had a stroke last weekend, poor guy.

Sorry to hear about your DH's Dad, hope he will be ok.

Snow is melting today, still freezing but DS enjoying playing in it until he got cold.

I had planned to keep the gender of DS a surprise for my friends (told my family) but then my brother announced it on Facebook :wacko: lol

Ha ha yeah right i can imagine my DH blurting it out at some point to be honest, he is rubbish at keeping secrets so we'll see!!

I saw all the snow in NZ on the news!!

DH is back tomorrow finally, he's dad is still pretty bad but they are hoping rehab will help to restore someof his movement and speach etc, there's not alot DH can do now so he's reluctantly coming home, must admit i am glad, i am so knackered and had a bad cold too!!

So how are things with you? Still TTC every cycle?? Where abouts are you now?

I'm waiting for AF to show so we can start again this month. Think DH and I need a holiday, we are always tired lol

Hope everything is ok with DHs Dad and he is making progress with rehab. So hard when you are so far away. But must be nice to have your DH home again.

You must be about 18 weeks now - when is your next scan? The scanner should be able to tell what you are having by now (if baby co-operates lol) such an exciting time :happydance:

Hay Kiwigal - how are you going? Did AF show?? No what you mean about the holiday!!!

DH's dad seems to be taking one step forward and two backwards, which is frustrating for everyone but its just a waiting game!! We are seriously thinking about going back to the UK permenantly before this baby arrives, we have had a pretty bad year and it has made us realise no amount of sunshine can replace your family and close friends!! So we'll see!

I'm 18 weeks tomorrow, it is actually starting go by pretty fast now. I have my antenatal appointment at the clinic tomorrow and then the next scan is a week tomorrow on the 7th September, really looking forward to it, i just hope everything is ok xx fingers crossed x.

How did the scan go yesterday?

I know what you mean about being close to family and friends. I think when you have kids you really need your family and good friends close by. We moved back from the UK so I could be close to my family but then all DHs family is still in the UK so hard for him.

AF showed (I knew it would). DH is taking some time off work so maybe that will help :winkwink: lol

Hay Kiwigal

Scan went great, everything is in the right place. We found out we are having another little girl!! YAY!

Unfortunately we found out a couple of days before the scan that DH's dad wasn't going to make it, so we found out so that DH could tell him before he passed. DH leaves for the UK again on wednesday to attend the funeral. :-<<

Hope the time off work helps LOL, its hard to 'schedule' baby making time when you already have one!!

How lovely to be having another girl - congratulations. Half way through your pregnancy already, that went so quick. Your beautiful baby will be here before you know it.

So sorry to hear about your FIL. So sad and hard to be so far away at times like this.

Hay Kiwigal

How are things with you??

I am almost 23 weeks now, it is definately going faster. DH is still in the UK been gona almost two weeks and not back for another 10 days BOO HOO, still we are managing ok. got a midwife appointment his week, finally, feels like forever since someone actually cheked me over!! Baby is kicking up a storm now, DH should be able to feel her by the time he gets back. Kids are still waiting, everytime they try to fel she stops!! LOL

Hope things are going ok for you, how did the time of work go?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"