CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

hi all!
i have been rubbish at checking in Here! but i just saw the news...Cath that us so amazing well done and lets pray the progesterone helps! i will chk more now to see how things are with you.

hope everyone else is ok? those babes must be big.now?

im now 29 weeks. twin.preg is Amazing but hard work! im.off on mat leave in a few.weeks though.. we've been busy moving house, i had a last exam at work to.do.and now getting baby stuff.sorted.

lots.of love xxxx

Thanks Manny :-D

Klemon!! Your pregnancy is flying by hun! do you know what your having?? oohhh moving house must have been really hard work hun! Did you move to a bigger house? xxx

Hey Klemon, I was wondering how you were doing! Glad to hear things are going well! I also want to know if you've found out the gender or if you're waiting?

I got a blaring positive OPK yesterday :) Like darkest line I think you can get. Hooray! I'm ovulating or should in either case. So I'm celebrating the return of my "fertility" fingers crossed DH and I get a natural surprise bfp and don't need to go back to the clinic again.

Congrats chick!!! Got everything crossed for you :) :) xxx

Kelly :( rubish being ill when you've a little one to look after! Well done lexi though, you'll have to post some pics :)

How's you manny?

Teifi is now 6 weeks and doing really well, his siblings love him to pieces and he's such a placid baby, so chilled ( not like me at all !!!) growing too fast though...

Xxx

I'll get around to finding and posting one sometime soon. Being sick with a baby and toddler sucks!

Hi ladies!
Firstly congrats mama on your gorgeous little boy and well done to hubby!
Cath congrats to you too, Toms birthday is the 13th he was born on a fri haha.
k lemon wow 29 weeks hope the pregnancy is going well for you bet its hard work having 2 in there :)
Manny he is beautiful, i came back to work last month, i miss isabel so much when im here and she doesnt sleep well at all so when im on earlies its really hard work! i often have a good cry at 4 in the morning!!
kelly, eeek i keep thinking maybe i want another after all but the lack of sleep really puts me off haha, Lexi looks fab in thr last pic xxx
cant believe how time has flown by, Izzy is 1 on the 31st, she is walking and has just got her top 2 teeth with the 2 fangs on the way too... she also much to my total delight says the ponies name Britt haha just picked up her plastic pony one day and went Britt Britt :) she says it to her rocking horse too bless her just love her so much. Going to docs again to try push for allergy testing again as i stll dont think something is right shes on lactose free things at the moment but its in everything!!xxx

Hey Kat :) Glad to hear things are going well, can't believe Isabel is nearly 1 year old!

4dpo for me, if no af by dec 22 I'll test that'll put me at 17dpo (I usually have a longer then normal lp) but heck I'm just thrilled af hasn't shown up, after skyler she came a 4dpo and after hannah at 3dpo!

I know its gone tooooo quick! Are you guys feeling better now? look forward to hearing if she shows up or not :) xx

Cath how are you doing? I noticed your siggy. I'm hoping that doesn't read mc dec 9 but rather sept 12 and things are still good? If I'm wrong then I'm so sorry you're going through this again. <3

Af got me dec 9. 4 day lp. Hopefully next month it's longer.

I'm so sorry Cath. I hope the fertility clinic can find out what's wrong. It could be a clotting thing. So when do you go back to see them?

:cry:Cath, Hun......I'm lost for words!!!!devastated for you, totally totally unfair. Thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxxx

Im so sorry Cath xxx really hope you can get some answers. Big hugs xxx

Hi ladies. AF has returned and we are officially ttc #2. Anyone want to join me?? :) Would be great to have some ttc buddies/ bump buddies! Hope everyone is well. X

Hey many moo were ttc or ntnp so I'll buddy with you.

Ooo Kelly. How exciting. Are you going to try naturally for a bit or have you scheduled ivf again? Where are you in your cycle?

Why am I jealous when I have a three month old, hahaha!!! Good luck girlies, so excited for you. Xxx

Thought I'd share with you lovely ladies :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel