CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

KatM83

Mum to my 2 gorgeous kids
Reaction score
Hello. AF started today after my m/c in jan, i wasnt really sure when to count from but had estimated end of feb so its about 4 weeks, so we are back on the TTC now :happydance: i feel pretty confident about it at the moment but that might change if we get our :bfp: so if anyone else is in the same boat it would be good to share thoughts and feelings :flower: xx

Hi, cd 3 for me, the witch is being mean.

Any of you having heavy heavy bleeding with your first af?

Hello :) yep bleeding is much heavier and started heavy straight away. Is anyone planning on using opk? Im obsessed with using ovulation calculators online :wacko: xx

I temp and use opks and am doing so now. My husband has male factor infertility though, so we are going it naturally right now but are on the wait list for frozen embryo transfer in the coming month or 2 if it doesn't happen. I just can't let a perfectly good egg go without trying.

This af has been bad but it's letting up now. I had postpartum bleeding as well for 3 weeks since we lost our girl later I had to give birth to her so maybe thats why? But i don't remember my first af after having my son being as bad as it was yesterday. I'm just happy it's getting better now.

Aw hope it works for you, sorry for the loss of your little girl :hugs: We had been trying for a few months with the opk but the month conceived just went for it and didnt use opk or anything, this was my 3rd loss but had my son 9years ago so this is my first with fiance, im convinced i cant carry girls i cant find much on this theory though! Ive read about boys being conceived closer to ovulation so thinking should use the kits again,not that i care what gender i have at all i dont know if its just my way of dealing with it. My af is letting up too,was very heavy but least it hasnt lasted long xx

Can I join you ladies Im CD2 and the bleeding is much heavier than normal AF. I was told to wait three months to let the lining of my uterus build up but I cant wait that long. I shall use OPK, Fingers crossed everyone for a BFP in March x

Hey newegg of course you can :) i wonder why we all get different advice..i got told i couldnt have tests cause losses were not consectutive then the week later got told i could by a different midwife so i went and asked the doc and he said could do bloods, results next Tues. Now that im getting to end of af im getting abit nervy about trying!!xx

OUt here if you've had three losses they do genetic testing.

You're not the only one I've heard say they don't think they can carry a certain gender but the people I knew were proved wrong so no input there from me.

cd6 for me today just took my last clomid pill so bring on ovulation by hopefully no later then cd16.

Thanks KatM83, We have heard wait one month and also wait three months!! my GP was a gyne doc before and it was his advise to wait three months. I just cant wait to be pregers again tho and I figure it may take a while to concieve anyhow so Im going to continue trying however Im glad I have my first AF so I can monitor my cycles again. Regarding testing I had a d&c and they promised my DH they would do some testing on the 'products' (the words the nurses in the hospital used!) that was nearly five weeks ago and I have had no results. My doctor said he would be very suprised to see any results of that kind from the hospital as its my only miscarriage and then went on to quote the 1 in 3 pregnancys end in miscarriage and they cant test each & every case!!! I think this is an awful practice and I would have paid privately to have testing if that was offered, now we have to ttc again and if we are lucky to catch that bean then we have the nerve racking wait that all is ok and the scans will show a healthy baby growing. So its CD3 and I continue to be positive, good luck ladies x

OUt here if you've had three losses they do genetic testing.

You're not the only one I've heard say they don't think they can carry a certain gender but the people I knew were proved wrong so no input there from me.

cd6 for me today just took my last clomid pill so bring on ovulation by hopefully no later then cd16.

I admit i havnt found much to back it up! cd5 for me, what does the clomid pill do? if you dont mind me asking :) i think i will start testing with opk in next few days, i should ovulate first week in march, but before got pregnant my af went from being bang on 28days to being 20-24 so prob best to use the kits x

Thanks KatM83, We have heard wait one month and also wait three months!! my GP was a gyne doc before and it was his advise to wait three months. I just cant wait to be pregers again tho and I figure it may take a while to concieve anyhow so Im going to continue trying however Im glad I have my first AF so I can monitor my cycles again. Regarding testing I had a d&c and they promised my DH they would do some testing on the 'products' (the words the nurses in the hospital used!) that was nearly five weeks ago and I have had no results. My doctor said he would be very suprised to see any results of that kind from the hospital as its my only miscarriage and then went on to quote the 1 in 3 pregnancys end in miscarriage and they cant test each & every case!!! I think this is an awful practice and I would have paid privately to have testing if that was offered, now we have to ttc again and if we are lucky to catch that bean then we have the nerve racking wait that all is ok and the scans will show a healthy baby growing. So its CD3 and I continue to be positive, good luck ladies x

People are supprised at how common it is i think, and some people are lucky to never have to experience it. I was so nervous about something going wrong right from the start, im going to try and be more positive this time and try not to get so caught up in it if thats possible!! I just try to think that everything happens for a reason :shrug:
My second got tests done but only as was further along,they found the umbilical cord was missing a valve and said that might have been why.
:dust: to everybody xx

Hi Ladies - I would love to join your group. I had a natural m/c on 15th Jan at 8 weeks (first pregnancy) and then got my first AF on Monday. My Gyne told me to wait until first AF before trying again (for dating purposes). We were going to try before AF but my cycle last month was completely weird - I'm not even sure if I O'ed! Def will be using OPKs this month. This year has been a complete roller coaster so far, but I'm feeling very positive today and excited to start trying again next week and hoping that this one sticks!

Loads of baby dust to everyone. x

Hi Ladies - I would love to join your group. I had a natural m/c on 15th Jan at 8 weeks (first pregnancy) and then got my first AF on Monday. My Gyne told me to wait until first AF before trying again (for dating purposes). We were going to try before AF but my cycle last month was completely weird - I'm not even sure if I O'ed! Def will be using OPKs this month. This year has been a complete roller coaster so far, but I'm feeling very positive today and excited to start trying again next week and hoping that this one sticks!

Loads of baby dust to everyone. x

Hiya mannymoo, your the same as me,we had our m/c that same week,baby had died at 8weeks was ment to be 9 :( we didnt prevent last month but will be definitely trying now :) im glad you feel positive,i feel excited about trying again though tww drives me crazy :D xx

Clomid helps produce either multiple eggs or one stronger egg depending on who takes it. For me since I am healthy it makes me produce and extra egg or two upping our chances for my husbands sperm to find one of them.

Kat if your cycle has been shorter it could be because your lp is shorter, it's not uncommon for the lp to be a bit shorter for a cycle or two then go back to normal. This has happened to me both times I delivered. I am hoping to ovulate on or by march 4th so maybe we'll be close in our cycles.

Oh thats good it increases your changes, ill keep fingers crossed for you! Yea sounds like the same my most fertile days are ment to be 4th,5th,6th March, got opk yesterday says start using day 11, it confuses me though cause it says once positive bd after 24 but before 48 hours is this because its the surge before the egg is released? dont want to miss it!!

You would ovulate 12-36 hours after you positive opk. Normally when I get a positive I just have sex every night till I know I o'd just to cover bases, before positive opk we try to hit every second or third day (to save sperm up due to male factor infertility).

I should be ovulating hopefully on the 4th which is cd16 for me but could as late as the 6th if the clomid works so we'll be in tune more then likely. I'm starting opks on cd12.

Hia everyone! Count me in!

CD1 today..This is my second cycle after mc on xmas day - first cycle was a bit late but now back to regular. I had read you are much more fertile in the months after a loss, so was hoping for this month, then AF came!! I nearly drove DH mad in 2ww this time, was convinced I was gonna get BFP.:growlmad:

Im definately an OPK fan! Am off on holiday over ov, so fingers crossed for a holiday baby!!!

Good luck everyone!!!! xxx

CD6 and AF is slowing down, role on ovulation woohoo feeling positive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->