CD1 anyone with me?

kgriffin

Reaction score
Alright ladies, im celebrating AF finally arriving after my first loss, i would love a buddy whose around the same date as me, Im ttc #1:happydance:

I am CD1 today too. I'm also TTC #1, and this is our 1st cycle back to TTC since I had a miscarriage in March. I was excited to see AF this am, but I am a little scared too!

hi kgriffin,

how long did it take for AF to arrive?

Today my AF arrived, 4wk1d after D&C (I was 8wk3d but only measuring 6wk4d). I never thought I'd be soooo happy to see it! I'm feeling positive about getting back into the routine of OV tests and symptom spotting like a crazy girl. When you guys were PG last time, did you have much for symptoms? I only had really sore BB's, but nothing else. It will worry me if I get PG again with no symptoms.
Good luck ladies---hopefuly this is our month!
P.S-TTC #1

Goodmorning everyone, a little background, i have been ttc for 4 months, AF arrived right on time!! my last real one was in april, but i miscarried may 26th, bled for 2 weeks and then got AF yesterday, so I suppose it was kind of on time.

Sorry to hear of your losses,

I had nausea and fatigue, that was it, i didnt have sore bbs and im looking forward to hopefully ovulating this month since i didnt last month. I think we are likely all scared to have AF again and start to try again and risk the hurt again, but I think it will all be worth it, sometimes you have to go through hard times to appreciate the good times. That is my silver lining.

My hcg was 8 on tuesday my doctor sai should be 0 by monday. lost my baby 2 days ago at 6w3d natural miscarriage. i was told to wait one cycle by i dont think i can wait. will take my temp. and ovulation sticks as soon as i stop bleeding.

sorry to hear mom and ttc, i know its difficult, my hcg was up and down then back up for weeks, it only went to zero this past Monday and then I got my AF yesteday, i wanted to jump right back in ttc but my dh wont let us becuase the dr said if you conceive right away you dont have sufficient lining for a sticky one, and i dont want to risk it again.

Yep, 1 day closer to a hopeful BFP! It's weird though, because it's been about 3 months since I've had AF, so I have to get used to it again! Do any of you have any tips or anything that you think helped you get your BFP?

my af only lasted 3 days when its usually 6 or 7. ugh, i hate when you have a loss and it drags out, hoping to o this cycle, i think i got my bfp because i wasnt worried about it, more of a NTNP attitude, but now im finding it hard to do that. i had an annov cycle last month so im too afraid to not chart, which is adding to my stress

korink - don't stress if you can help it. are you temping?

Yes, I'm temping. I wasn't real good about it between my D&C and first AF so I'm not sure if I O'd at all. Once Af is done I'll be better about it and start using my ovulation testers. I try not to stress, and I do feel like I'm less stressed about it this time because now I at least know I can get PG, whereas before I was so worried I couldn't! It helps that it's summer and I'm busier so I don't have as much time to think/stress.

I feel the exact same way, before i Was a bit panicked that i wouldnt be able to get pg at all, and I too am glad to atleast know that I can.

Glad you arent stressing and that you are keeping yourself busy, and good on you for getting back to temping, i find it hard on the weekends, but i make an effort to temp everyday, hopefully i o this cycle as well

I didn't temp at all this weekend! :blush: I won't skip like that though once my AF is done.....I was advised to try the "sperm meets egg plan" (if that's the right title?) but that seems like a lot. We'd already have to be getting busy this week! I usually OV a little later, not until the 17th-19th day. Do you have pretty normal cycles? Keep me updated on how your month goes, hopefully we'll have good news by the end of July!

i usually have a regular cycle or 27 to 30 days, i dont even have the energy to bd, i didnt o last cycle so i wasnt too concerned, but we are bd'ing every other night just in case i do this time, and its exhausting. FF is forcasting me to O on the 4th, but i just hope i do at some point. ill forsure keep you posted, here's to some good news!

How are you doing Kate?! Couple more days until your OV!!! I've got about a week to wait. Our cycles are about the same length---around 30 days so we should be finding out around the same time as each other.

hey korink - sorry this took so long to get back to you!

im doing okay, i think im having another annov cycle, im having ewcm, thats lasting 6 days!! but m y temps are not reflecting any ovulation. im overly frustrated.

its been almost a week since your message, are you oing now?? fx

Oh no, do you use OPK's? Sometimes my temps alone are confusing and the only way to confirm I OV'd is when I get a positive on my OPK. Did you ever have annov. cycles before your mc? I'm CD 15 right now, and I usually don't OV until CD 17 give or take a day or 2. I hope my body jumps right back into the routine it was in.
It's a good thing you get EWCM, I never get a thing. Hopefully it means your temp rise is coming!:thumbup:

i dont use opks, but i will be starting next cycle. temps are confusing. i think iw as ovulating before my mc, but im not sure, as ive only recently started temping, frustrating..

glad your o is coming up soon, fx for you!

Yes, I don't get any EWCM so if I judged my OV only on my temps, I'd be lost every month. They tend to be a lil all over the chart.
I got a smiley on my OPK today, so hopefully I'll be in entering the 2WW--and hopefully it doesn't go as slow as I'm expecting it to. Ugg..

Well I think I'm supposed to be 3 or 4 DPO today, but my temps are sooo wacky this cycle! I'm very discouraged and although I got a positive OPK, I'm kind of thinking I didn't ovulate....ugg...so discouraged! Hope you're having better luck than me! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->