CD1 around 26th August anyone?

oh thank you so much for explaining that.
I wonder if I might be offered that too... I've only got one ovary so I'm already a bit 'challenged' but I do ovulate every month - my temps go up and stay up anyway.
But... my round of blood tests showed low hormone levels. No doubt the CD21 test will confirm that - I thought I'd have progesterone supplements 'cos the Dr said I'd probably miscarry even if I did get PG.

I'll try to remember to talk to the FS about femara too - THANKS!

i got for peak + 7 blood tests,(7 dpo) or if i can't figure out ovulation its cd21. my fs on cd21 bloods wants my progesterone to be between 60-100. Estrogen between 400-800.
the progesterone is good as i am high risk for miscarrying. i inject 3dpo,5dpo,7dpo & 9dpo.i inject into my stomach, it's not as traumatic as it sounds. It's normal now, you just stick it in and it's done. i'm on pregynl injections (hcg) and they mimic pregnancy symptoms, not good!!! you think your pregnant, get positive postive tests but your not!!!
i'm not testing this month until i get to pk+17. so that's two weeks today!!!

not long till your fs appointment, fx all goes well. hopefully you will get your BFP and won't need help!!! xxx

OMG - I remember when you first talked about all this stuff - CM watch and everything. It sounded like you'd be rattling with all those drugs!

I didn't find out my progesterone levels but Im sure I'll get the figures from the FS tests.
I just posted on your journal about the injections - I thought you were on them before so is this new lot a different thing or just more of the same?

Not sure how I'd cope with false :bfp:s - the one thing we're all hoping for and you have to keep on testing watching them getting more and more faint - that totally SUCKS!
you really went through the ringer with it last month - hope this one ends up with those sticks staying dark!

still same type of injections

hope the :sex: plan is going well.
sending you :hugs: and :dust:

heya - I reckon we both got plenty of :spermy: to be well and truly sorted this month!

:wohoo:

I'm not quite there yet - I seem to have lost my O . . . maybe it will be today or tomorrow?

After work I will do some more opks and try to figure out when I release my eggy.

I bet you get a pos OPK later today and your temps'll shoot up tomorrow!!!!
:wohoo:

Hey you! - you're v welcome!

Great news that there are a few of us at the same point in our cycles though - and Jefner - so long as you're Oving I'm super-jealous - you knock almost a week off yr cycles - they must seem quite quick.
Good for TTC but not so fab for the toiletries bill ! :rofl:

Yeah, the short cycles are great for ttc, but every month when AF arrives, DH says, "already?" LOL! And as far as the toiletries bill goes, I just ordred a diva cup, so I'm excited to try that out (well, as excited as I can be about AF!). I decided to order it now in hopes that it would help me get pg. Not in any sort of practical sense, but now that I ordered it and spent money on it I probably won't need it (or at least I hope I won't!). The cycle I got pg with DD I bought tampons and pg tests in the same trip to the store and the tampons ended up sitting in the cupboard for 11 months!

Oh, and I ended up Oing later than I expected. I thought I would O by Thursday this week, but I actually think I Od today, so that moves my test date back to about the 26th. I also tried softcups this cycle after bd, so I hope they work as good as I've heard.

I've been a little MIA lately since I just went back to school (I'm a teacher), but now that I'm back in the swing of things I should be able to check in more. Onto the 2ww!! Good luck and baby dust to all!!! :dust:

Well Crailly hasn't posted her temps this weekend but fingers crossed she's Ovd ...
and'we're all in the 2ww :wohoo:

What's a Diva cup? wonder if its like the mooncup - if it is.. it'll be FAB.
I tried softcups last month but really couldn't get on with them - I ended up losing more :spermy: than I saved!

Yeah, the diva cup is just like the moon cup. I honestly had no idea there wer other options out there until I cam across a thread last week about softcups. A bunch of the girls wondered if they could use their diva/moon cups instead of softcups, but I had no idea what diva/mooncups were. The thought of never having to buy tampons again is awesome! I didn't really have too many problems with the softcups. The first time it was a little weird, but once I got the hang of it it wasn't a big deal. They're more of a pain to get out than in; I can see why so many people say they're way too messy to use for af.

Well, I do believe that I'm officially in the 2ww. My temp went from 97.24 yesterday to 97.56 today. It doesn't jump way high like it used to before DD, but it's up nonetheless. Now it's just hurry up and wait! I'm horribly impatient, but I'm hoping that being back to school will help ease the next two weeks. Here's wishing everyone a :bfp:!!

Hello! Can I also join!? I just saw this post thanks to jerseyshoregirl for bumping it up! my CD1 was exactly on August 26th! I just O'd on CD19 (Sunday) so am now 3DPO!!! I will be waiting to test until September 30th (hopefully hehe) unless AF comes earlier!

I should also probably mention that I O'd on either Sep 12th/13th...not temping this month...just OPK and preseed. You're welcome JMC!!!

We're pretty much cycle buddies jerseyshoregirl!!! AF started within a day of each other and we both o'd on same day!! Ohhh and I used preseed also!! I'm dreading the next two week wait! haha....I go crazy!

You know...I just realized I messed up. I O'd around CD 12/13 - not 12/13 September. LOL! So I actually O'd quite awhile ago... sorry, baby brain maybe?????

Ohhhh oh well...we're close enough haha....well you're well into your two week wait then!!! YAY for you!!! any symptoms?!

Lots...

Sore throat. Stuffy nose. Swollen (o)(o). Very sensitive gums.
Had definite implantation bleeding. Frequent urination/the big "D" on O day.
Occasional hot flashes.

Not to mention the two very faint lines (evap lines???) I got this morning! I'm waiting until Monday to take a FRER since that is when I am due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->