CD1, cycle 2. anyone else want to help me pass the time?

I think I became a bit obsessed with trying to really understand when I am ovulating, so I am beginning to do a multitude of things. Temping, OPK, EWCM cheek, Cervical Position, Keeping a calendar, and I just ordered a ferning microscope. I know it sounds a bit wonders, but hey I would really like to know when I am ovulating...

My sister is having her 2nd baby in July, so that makes me happy.

Sperm meets egg plan. Google it to get step by step, but basically you BD every other day from cd8 until you get a positive opk, then you BD that day and 2 days after, leave a day, then BD one more time. It's supposed to increase your chances.

I did a lot of research on it yesterday after reading your initial post. I want to try to keep it fun as far as my SO is concerned. I do not want to be turned off from sex....lol This whole thing is pretty nerve wracking, I think I have told myself my entire ice, that I could not have a child, so tho is very very scary.

Hi everyone!

Few weeks gone by now, was just wondering where everyone was up to? I'm on 15dpo today and still no spotting (which normally starts for me around 13dop). Took a test yesterday and BFN, so waiting until Tuesday now which I think is AF day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->