CD1, cycle 2. anyone else want to help me pass the time?

Ladies: just remember, the probabilities are staggering. The chances that sperm meets egg, fertilizes properly, goes down the tube and then implants are really why a baby is a little miracle!

The more I've learned about fertility, and conceiving, the more amazed I am that we have so many accidental pregnancies each year (my son being one of them). The window to get pregnant is so small. You wouldn't think there would be an exact science behind the timing, but there is.

:hugs: Amyface. Hoping for the best. You're not out yet.

The first day out is always hard! I usually have a good cry and then feel okay.

You can take a break from TTC for a couple days. Have a drink! (If you're so inclined)

Had a little cry this morning on hubby before he went to work. Just holding out for full flow before I do anything silly. Off to a theme park on Friday (weather permitting) for DS's birthday, so at least it means I can go on rides now I suppose. Every cloud and all that...

Hi ladies sorry I haven't really been posting. Been trying to keep myself distracted this cycle, plus I felt like we haven't really done enough this month :nope:. AF was due yesterday so waiting for her to show... testing at the weekend if she's a no show but have a feeling she'll be here anyday.
:hugs: Amy x

Hey Ladies, I haven't posted much, but I got a BFP yesterday at 10dpo. It was so faint that my hubby almost said, there's nothing there LOL, but today there's no guessing :) I wish you guys all the best and fx for more BFP!! and pray that I don't have another MC this time around. I had one in March (just 2 months ago).

So.... I'm on CD31, 15DPO, and have still had nothing other than a bit of spotting. I gave up after the spotting started, but realise I hadn't actually tested after the time I was supposed to. Had been out all afternoon and hadn't had a wee, so though I'd just use a cheapie test, just to clarify for myself. Went upstairs and I don't have any left! The only test I have is a clear blue one (a cross one, not a "pregnant/not pregnant" one), that expired in December.... Thought I'd just give it a go and use the control line as a guide. The control line was fine, and I had the world's faintest positive... on an out of date test....3 days after I started spotting. I've never been so confused in my life. I'm still thinking negative, I didn't celebrate at all, or even allow myself to get my hopes up, but quite annoyed that I decided to take the out of date test. What did I really think that was gong to achieve?! I shall superdrug on Sunday if I'm not full flow by then.

How's everyone else coming along? Soon be gearing up for the start of CD8 BDing!

Sorry I've been awol ladies, hectic week at work.

Sorry and big hugs to the ladies who have had af show.

Congratulations live42day! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Amy, how many dpo was the spotting? If you haven't had full force af you aren't out! I'm not entirely sure how a test that is ood is effected, but I have a feeling that it is more likely to show a false negative than a false positive? Something to do with the dye drying too much to dissolve to show? I may be wrong though. I would definitely test again! I've got everything crossed for you lovely, really hope test was right.
Ps have you dyed your hair yet?!

Anyone else have any other news?

Hope you are all ok ladies xx

12dpo it started, Tuesday. Had a bit each day up til now, still no sign if proper af. I'm still thinking negative, but willing to wait until Sunday or Monday and test then if nothings happened. I haven't dyed my hair yet, maybe that's the problem!! Lol.

I was convinced I was out this month but I'm 6 weeks today. You never know until af shows herself. Waiting is probably sensible, but I'd definitely buy new tests for tomorrow or monday. Really hope this is your month. With or without the flame red hair! Xx

Any news amy? Hope myles had a lovely birthday xx

We had a lovely day, thank you. I'm definitely out now, af started yesterday morning. Gearing up for cycle 2, but think I'm going to relax a bit more this time. I think keeping track of symptoms and testing quite a bit made it more stressful and upsetting for me. By my original plan, I'd be testing yesterday, which was the day I started. This cycle I'm just going to do smep and then ignore their days for testing, and test on the day I think and not before. How's that little bean coming along? When you're talking about being tired all the time on Facebook I'm just like "eeeeeee I know why" feel like I'm in on your cheeky little secret! Lol x

Aw hun, I'm gutted for you. Big hugs. At least the guessing is over and you can look forward to the next cycle. Ttc can be so stressful, you gotta do whats right for you.
Glad you all had a good day for myles birthday.

My little Jelly bean is still going strong! Still feeling cautious but think I'll feel better once I've spoken to midwife tomorrow and had bloods done.
Only a couple of people know our little secret and you are one of them! Saw the I like to party one and had to post it! Lol! So tired all the time at the moment. I've become a napping ninja! Xx

Hello amy face, jay bean, Frenchy, bdb84, live42day, & dani

We have decided to ttc. I am 34 years old, and my clock is ticking sloooooooowly. We figured it is now or never. My AF was almost a week late, so I tested until it reared it's ugly head yesterday. So officially I am on CD#2, so this will officially be the first month trying to conceive, and this will be my first lil munchkin....fx

I've read all of the past posts in order to get to know you guys. I hope you have room for one more. I totally would love the support.

Congrats jay bean and live42day
Baby dust and bfp's to everyone else.

Welcome tuamora :)

How are you planning your ttc? I use opks and I'm following smep. Most ladies on here temp but I wake up at different times so I don't think it would be worth it for me really.

I'm cd4 today,so not too far from you :)

Good luck and baby dust xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->