CD1, Cycle #2..

How you finding this whole TTC journey? This is only my 2nd cycle (as it says) and I'm going crazy already lol x

Quite hard i concieved first cycle and had a chemical and last cycle i felt really disapointed i didnt concieve because it was easy the first cycle now i am just trying to think positive about this cycle x

Yeah I agree! Going to take the relaxed approach & fingers crossed!!

Sorry about your chemical xx

Do you use opks or temp or anything?

I opk and try to bd every fertile day and thats about it lol and i tend to ovulate on cd 16 x

I used OPK's last cycle but not properly so going to do it properly this cycle. I don't temp. Do you??

OH & I BD'd every other day from when AF left up until about 3dpo but I don't think we BD'd enough around my fertile time which is probably why I'm on CD1 now lol..

I O'd on CD14 last month so probably the same this month x

No i dont temp i dont want to do that unless it takes a few months i hope not though x

I'm on CD 6 cycle #3. I'm not using any OPKs or temping right now.

Yes i do i had been doing them from cd8 but putting it off to cd11ish now since i dont ovulate til 16 i get sick of waiting lol do you get ovulation symptoms? X

Lol. I don't know when to start using OPK's! Any suggestions? I'm on a 28 day cycle..

Last cycle I got sore nipples, a bit of cramping & loads of cm. How about you?

Start on cd10 just incase you ovulate earlier than cd14.

Well first cycle i got sore nipples two days before ovulation, sharp pains in right ovary and gas lol
But second cycle i got sore boobs two days after and gas after that which confused me and lead me to believe i didnt ovulate or i ovulated later and had a really short letul phase....so confusing lol x

I'm on CD1 cycle 3 doing nothing just lots of baby Dancing, really miffed this mth :( starting to get to me

Thank you Natalie! X

I know it gets hard after a while doesn't it Lintu :(

What is a leuteal phase? X

Its the part of your cycle after ovulation up to when your period is due, does that make sense?

Yeah its getting hard, thinking of taking a break tbh, I thought I'd prepared myself for another 12mth wait but I think deep down I really did not expect it to take that long at all :(

I still can't fully get my head round why you don't get pregnant?? Its crazy it was drummed in to me as a teenager and its bonkers that its this hard!!

I totally agree Lintu. For so long you try so hard not to get pregnant and when you want to it takes forever!!

So basically a leuteal phase is the part of the cycle that we call dpo? If that makes any sense lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->