CD1 here, anyone else with me?

mommyB

2 boys and a girl
Reaction score
Hey ladies!! Well today is CD1 of the first cycle TTC#2 :happydance: I was last on the TTC forum two years ago this time when we conceived DS, and I made some good friends. Would love to meet others on a similar cycle. I have a 28 day cycle and can't wait to start trying :)

yeah!! Im not on the same cycle day as you but I sure am excited for ya!

:rofl: Your hilarious! Are you trying???

My cycle started last night but I am basically in the same boat as you!! =)

Unfortunately today is CD1 for me as well on cycle 4 of TTC#2. Normally I have 27-28 day cycles but this time it was only 25 for some reason. I just joined this site like a couple of minutes ago and am looking to meet some people as well! Good luck on your first cycle back into the TTC business!

nope, not yet. trying to get the insurance side of things worked out. still looking like it will be june at the earliest, most likely July

I am on CD1 now, I have had a confusing couple of weeks thought today was CD19 but AF appeared but think this is where my normal cycle would have been as I had my coil removed 4th April and I had been spotting every 2 weeks for the last few months.
Have no idea how long a "normal" cycle for me is as Ive had my coil in for 3 years but it used to be 28 days so here is hoping I return to "normal" OMG I hate that word lol
Good luck and happy trying ;-)

Cd3 not sure how long my cycle will be as Its my 1st after my mc but I'm desperate to try after af goes.... Fell pg the 1st month of trying using OPKs...x

Hi there, I'm cycle day 2 of a 28 day cycle. TTC no. 1 this our 2nd cycle ttc so fx to everyone Xxx

Hey ladies! Sounds like we are all on a similar cycle!

CherylC3 - sorry for your loss and I hope you get your sticky bean really soon!

kimsu- welcome to BnB! How old is your daughter?

Brandybump- I hope you get your BFP soon!

mummy3ds - I hope your cycle goes back to 'normal' ;)

CD3 here for me, nothing to exciting happening :haha: We are going to follow the Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP), because we followed it the cycle we conceived DS. Is there anything special that you girls do when it is time to DTD? I use digital OPK's, I love seeing that little smiley face!

I've just been using the cheapie OPKs since my cycles hav been all over the place but they worked last time, I'm on cd 3 and going to start my OPKs cd 9 or 10 just to make sure i catch it.. When I fell pg last time I :sex: 2 nights b4 the night of o and 3 nights after so goin to try that again... Whats ur plans ladies??

Some :dust: ladies..xx

hello i'm on cd1 also!
my cycles since ttc have ranged from 24-27 days

Welcome Luna_19! I'm in Canada too!

Cheryl I have a box of the CB digi OPK's I can't wait to rip open :haha: And I picked up a box of FRERs the other day because they were on sale for such a good price! I'll start testing CD10 but start BDing CD8. That's just next week and for some reason I am nervous and excited!

Mommyb u are really organised let's turn this into a BFP thread
:dust: :dust:

Mommyb you are organised!! I think we're just going to dtd everyday till we either see af or get a digital bfp ;)
DH doesn't ever believe the lines especially faint ones!
Last month we got 2 bfps then nothing... Ended with a big poas addiction and then confirmed chemical pregnancy at the doctors, then stared bleeding Friday.
We are going to use preseed this month and I'm going to take prenatal vitamins and evening primrose oil until cd14. Good luck here's hoping we all get bfps soon! Xx

Let's all stay connected on here throughout our cycle and see where we all end up! Hopefully with BFP's!

CD4 here, AF is just ending and were starting BD in a few days :happydance: So excited! I was looking at the cycle I conceived DS and we started BDing CD6 so we will probably do the same!

Oh and I drink 100% grapefruit juice from CD1 until I O because it helps with CM. Lets keep checking back with each other during our cycle! Good luck ladies!

Today is cycle day 2 for me as well. I am typically a 26 day cycle but was a day late. Tomorrow - day 2 u/s and get meds for IUI.

Cd5 for me my af is away if u could call it that spotting from thurs to sun my hubby thinks is implantation but I did a test yesterday and bfn :(so that's behind me now I'm onto the next cycle..... Grapefruit juice I never knew tht I really don't like the stuff to be honest I heard pinnaples good to help with tht too....

I'm going to start :sex: on Friday everynight till next sat 9 days I hope it works :happydance:
But il start my OPKs on sat too.... :dust: bring on those BFP...xxxxxx

Morning All
So today is CD4, I worked out the O should be 4th so thought may dtd a few times this week then abstain until Thurs :-/ what is this Sperm meet Egg thing? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->