CD1 here, anyone else with me?

Hi all, Im back a very happy married woman :) CD11 here so getting towards O ing so fingers crossed :)

Sorry to hear that Cheryl :( xx

Aw gad ur day went well Hun... I'm on cd 5 and I'm due to ovulate when I'm on holiday so hoping to catch my eggy then... Dr has referred me to the recurrent mc clinic so hoping they can do tests. Cx

Well hopefully the dc can shed some light on the reason why hun xx

Im not sure when we will O this month due to such a long cycle last month, guess we just dtd as often as we can lol xx

hey

sorry haven't been on for a while,

real sorry for u cheryl hopefully the docs will find out whats going on :hugs:

mummyds congrats on wedding, hope all went well without a hitch :)

welcome littletrim

afm monitor stopped asking for tests on CD28 last one on that day after 20 sticks

done a OPK on CD29 twice just for the fun of it and got my first ever positive since been trying and i had already travelled last week so am back again today and hope I havent missed OV as this mornings one was negative
am hoping thats a good thing though as they say it picks surge 24-48 hours so my fingers are defo crossed for :bfp: this month

:hugs:

Just got BFP yesterday....:happydance:.....cd12....

Congrats do you mean 12DPO?

I am CD16 today and close if not O ing :) will be checking CM later and pinning DH down :haha:

How is everyone else doing?

I am CD16 today and close if not O ing :) will be checking CM later and pinning DH down :haha:

Hey, i ovulated yesterday and the pain was unbearable! had to take ibuprofen! never experienced ovulation pain like that before although this is the first time ive ever took notice of when im ovulating! was bloody sore:(

No not dpo.....:nope: was in cycle12.... Today 4dpo......... Now waiting...fingers crossed.......hope we all get our BFP soon...:happydance: :dust:
Good BD as much as you can....I too started few days in advance this time... Did you O? :thumbup:

Hey, i ovulated yesterday and the pain was unbearable! had to take ibuprofen! never experienced ovulation pain like that before although this is the first time ive ever took notice of when im ovulating! was bloody sore:(
:happydance:Wow.......so you are too in 2dpo.......:hugs:....
It is surprising coz I never had ovulation cramps...... Only few days before AF I get some.......last 2 months have been having severe cramps...... Is our body changing? Getting pepped up I guess......:hugs:

Im 3DPO today got exams atm so preoccupied with those but up until O hubby and I were at it like rabbits lol
Shradha did you mean you got a postive OPK? I think we all think you mean a BFP :/
How are you feeling? Ill be glad when this week is over so I can chill out, we are going on honeymoon next weekend so trying to decide whether to take a pg test with me as well as supplies :/

:happydance:Wow.......so you are too in 2dpo.......:hugs:....
It is surprising coz I never had ovulation cramps...... Only few days before AF I get some.......last 2 months have been having severe cramps...... Is our body changing? Getting pepped up I guess......:hugs:

Same here, i only had my implanon taken out a month ago but i never noticed ovulation pains before having my daughter, we're probably just more aware that these are ovulation pains whereas before we were ttc we never took any notice of them! x

Im 3DPO today got exams atm so preoccupied with those but up until O hubby and I were at it like rabbits lol
Shradha did you mean you got a postive OPK? I think we all think you mean a BFP :/
How are you feeling? Ill be glad when this week is over so I can chill out, we are going on honeymoon next weekend so trying to decide whether to take a pg test with me as well as supplies :/

yes got a positive for ovulation..... today my breast feel big and heavy but not sore...Last month I had a 27 day cycle..this month also according to my ovulation calender I am having 27 days cycle.... so AF is not expected before 23rd june......today I am 4dpo..sowhen do you think I should start testing????

You must take in all the supplies......enjoy your Honneymoon.....:happydance::hugs:

I think you should test next wed at 10dpo then I wont feel so bad testing on thurs lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->