CD1 here, anyone else with me?

Hey when I came off the pill I didn't have a Reid for like 45 das Hun.. Hopefully there's a chance u mite still get ur BFP. Xx

Hi ladies. well i took a preg test this morning and it came back negative. not sure if perhaps ive tested too early??? im 2 days late now and usually im like clockwork. i have heaps of cm but no blood or pink it it.
So i guess i will wait until next week and if AF dont show her uguly head i will test again. i used the first response test. should i be trying something else instead perhaps?

anyhow im going to post this as a new thread too just to see if i can get some insight to this.
thanks ladies! its good to be back! i have a few days off now so dont worry i will be around

Well mine was 5 days late and on the day af came I got a on a frer which has now turned completely to bfn so am now back to cycle day 3. That's not to say you won't get a bfp fx for you xxxxx

Hi ladies how is everyone this week. Well AF still hasnt shown yet. So that makes me 6 days late if she dosnt show at any time today. I have been feeling a bit crampy and bloated but that could be related to my cyst too so i really have no idea at the moment if my symptoms i have are AF related Cyst related or Pregnancy related. If AF still hasnt shown by wednesday im going to test again thursday morning.

Hope everyone is well xxxxxx

well sandy
am feeling a little down as my auntie died yesterday morning so am a little bit drunk am not sure whether i will be TTCing for the next fe months as was very close.

:dust:

Pixie my sympathy to you and all those who are going through this with you. Cant blame you for feeling the way you do and no words or wisdom is going to bring her back. It sucks!. You know though we find the strength to somehow pick ourselves up and keep going cause you know thats what she would want you to do. But hey you take your time you grieve and you remember her in a way that helps YOU!.
biggest hugs!!!!!!!

Pixie, so sorry to hear your sad news :( take time xx
The witch got me yesterday 10 days late and she has got me good!! Cycle number 2 for us lets hope its lucky with our wedding on Friday :) xx

Sandy I'm hoping u get ur BFP soon..x
Pixie I'm so sorry for ur loss Hun :hugs:

Mummy3ds I'm sorry the witch got u I hope u have a great day on ur wedding day chick..cx

Hi all

Just joined and been reading your posts. You all seem so positive so I'm hoping to absorb some of that positivity and of course :dust:.

Since I'm new to the forum and the website I'm not quite sure of all of these acronyms but I'm slowly learning, so please excuse my ignorance if I don't quite understand.

Hubby and I have "officially" been TTC for 3 months, although I have been off the pill since October 2011. I started taking multivitamins immediately and have very recently started taking evening primrose oil. I have a few friends who are currently pregnant and get advice from them, but it would be great to see what others are doing.

I also truly believe that stress plays a major factor in TTC because I've been extremely stressed at work lately. But I am working on that and trying my hardest to relax and take it easy.

Congrats to all those who are currently expecting and good luck to the rest of us who are TTC.

:dust:

Littletrim welcome :) where abouts in your cycle are you Im on CD2 as the witch got me yesterday after a 38 day cycle! She is here with a vengence too so am trying to rest a bit as I get married on Fri and would like her to have jogged on by then :)
Hope you find the site as helpful as I do, good luck xx

Good luck for Friday mummy3ds! Hope you get a wedding night conception ;-) xxxx

Sandy lee- keeping fingers crossed for you.......:thumbup: hope you get a BFP soon.......

1 day to go till we get married very excited, just hoping AF does one soon !!

1 day to go till we get married very excited, just hoping AF does one soon !!

Hav a fantastic day Hun... You will be gorgeous... Enjoy and enjoy ur honeymoon maybe a honeymoon BFP :happydance:

Yay mummy3ds :happydance: Congrats on your wedding day tomorrow! Have fun!

Hope your wedding was amazing mummy3ds!!! It's nearly O time again :-D exciting hope it's third time lucky xx

Hey how are u ladies doin? I got my BFP on sat but bleeding then followed so it looks like another mc.... So cd3 where are u girls in ur cycles??xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->