CD1-ish. Need a buddy

babyzoe

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
I am expecting AF today or tomorrow. I have longer cycles so I expect to O around the 21st. Anyone want to be my buddy for this cycle?

My Stats:

27 years old
First cycle TTC
TTC #1
OPKs only, no temping or charting

Hello Babyzoe!

I don't mind being your buddy! I am 29 years old, with 2 daughters under 11 and this is my first time charting and taking temps. With my daughters, they wasn't planned. My DH and I was surprised both times! Was on birth control for almost 6 years. Good luck!:winkwink:

Yep. AF came a couple days ago. I'm now on CD3. I should update my ticker. I expect to O around CD 18-23. Though I'm hoping it's on the later side this month.

I will keep my FX for you this cycle to get your BFP! I expect to O between 13th-17th. Let's see how that goes! I am getting a bit worried since AF started on the 31st of August and stopped on the 2nd of this month. On the 3rd I had light pink spotting. 2 days before AF started I was spotting light pink. I hope everything is okay with my reproductive organs. Before I was on birth control they were 7 days, while on BC they were 6 to 7 days. I might just be worried for nothing. I will ask my Dr. on Monday to see what she thinks. Has that ever happened to you? AF lasted for 2 days and afterwards you start to spot for 1 day?

yea, that's happening to me now. I was on Mirena for three years and before that on various bc methods for six years. before BC my AF was 4-5 days...and during the BC they stayed the same. When I got Mirena they became nonexistent, and ever since I had it removed it's only 1 day of light flow followed by extremely light spotting. I've only recently started getting scared that my uterine lining might not be getting thick enough.

let's not scare ourselves though...positive thoughts!

Wow! I hate the side effects from BC! I am so glad that I am not on BC any longer and it will stay that way! Yea you are right we both have to think positive. How was your day today? Do you work? I stay at home for now. I have been filling out applications for administrative assistant, and other positions that is in the healthcare field. Hopefully they give me a chance since I have no recent experience. FX for us both!

yep, I work full time as an executive assistant. I don't have any kids though and a lot of student loans. lol. I'm probably going to go back to work after LO is born but I'm just getting tired of the daily grind, ya know? if I didn't have the debt I'd totally just call it quits and do something I love versus what I have to do. ugh.

healthcare field is a good choice though, it's semi-recession proof and there's a lot of turn over so if you don't find something this month, there's sure to be something next month. I used to be in healthcare actually before this current job.

It seems to me you have a great job! I know it can be stressful sometimes. I understand with the student loans cause I have too many!! LOL! It sucks when you have you have a job that you don't like, but you have to keep it since you have debt and other things.

I hope I can find a job soon so I can start paying off my loans. What position did you have in healthcare? Did you enjoy it? I know when I start working, I know I will see plenty of things that is not right. :growlmad: I hope you are having an ok weekend!!

healthcare was eh. LOL. in my area, there is a certain caliber of person that is drawn to the field (i'm not talking about doctors or office managers, but rather..all the support staff). ...so I always felt out of place. but it WAS fun getting to learn about medicine and applying it to your life. now, when my kid has a 99 degree fever but it outside playing to her heart's content, I won't run for the Tylenol. :) but it was stressful for me. You always had to have your best face on because you were almost always in front of patients. I like being behind the scenes now where I can wear what I want, act how I want, and have a much more flexible schedule.

so there are pros and cons of course, but that's true for any job.

Hey I'm 20 years old ttc #1. Im on CD14 and expected to "O" on the 14th (CD19) and I'll be testing Sept 2th.

Babyzoe, I apologized for responding so late. I have been having trouble with my asthma because of the heat.:growlmad:

Welcome dcm_mw12!

You are right when you said that there are pros and cons to every job. It is always fun learning about medicine. I should know enough since I was in college for about 5 years! LOL! I don't mind being around patients or having an administrative job, I jusy want a job in the healthcare field so that I can move up to a higher position in a few years since I have college education!

How you been doing so far? I am on CD12.

see that's the thing with healthcare....there's a ceiling unless you want to do additional schooling. it seems no matter what you want to do you have to get either a certificate, license, or medical degree to go anywhere...I couldn't even be a medical assistant without taking a several month long course. ridiculous, i tell you! LOL.

I'm on CD 11 or thereabouts. still waiting for O of course, but I have another week before I expect it (I O late). I've been under a lot of stress lately so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't affect our TTC plans. how many days you have before O?

That is crazy 2 years ago I went to college to be an medical assistant/medical administrative assistant. Now when I go to my Dr. appts, I ask the medical assistant how long they been out of college, they told me that they don't have a degree they just have a certificate. I was very angry since I could of did the same thing instead of taking out loans for an Associate's degree. Well I have obtained my Associate's degree, but the thing is I will get paid the same amount as an individual who just have a certificate which is terrible! I worked harder to earn a degree, I think I should earn more than a person who received their certifiacte. Good thing I am almost done with my Bachelor's but have to pay out of pocket for the rest of 5 courses.:cry:

Enough about that, I am on CD13 and according to FF and countdown to pregnancy and the ones LOL I O on the CD10. I just found out today since I updated my chart this morning! I am now 3DPO. I will know if the DPO is right in a day or two. AF is due Sept 28th but it could be 2 days earlier or late since I will be 2 months of off BC on the 14th of this month. AF was only 2 days last cycle but I am not complaining! It would be nice if AF continues to be 2 days since I am used to having 7 days of the witch.

3dpo? Did you get to BD this month?

I'm still holding off. I don't want to risk getting pregnant early. kmfx that my OPKs don't turn positive for over a week...speaking of which...i started OPKs again today. negative. so, so far we're on the right track. lol.

I'm CD1, ovulating the 26, and hopeful.... Been trying 4 a year now. Keeping the faith. :)

hi WMelon77.

okay ladies, I'm out for this month. Got a positive OPK today. :-(. I'll still stick around here though for support. So frustrated at my body right now. I wasn't expecting to O for another week at least. WTF is going on?

Hello ladies how is everyone doing?

Babyzoe, it sucks that things do not go our way especially with out cycles. It seems like ever since I been off of BCP my O dates keep changing. I guess when it has been at least 6 months, my cycles should be normal again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->