CD1-ish. Need a buddy

tested this morning. it's still really faint -- a squinter -- but it's darker than yesterday. I better have an obvious line tomorrow. lol. yea, I have to verbally b*tchslap my uterus sometimes

LOL @verbally b*tchslap my uterus sometimes!! I am keeping my FX crossed!!!! I have been spotting since Sunday maybe AF will arrive in a day or 2:shrug:

This past week has been a whirl wind of emotions. Lots of BFNs, wierd spotting, almost positive OPKs, all topped by AF last night. I was soo sure I was pregnant, but I guess not. It was heart breaking. Onto month 2. I'm going to start OPKs next Wednesday and DTD every other day until 2 days after my positive OPK. Hopefully this month I'll catch the darn egg.

What about you. where are you at?

I am sorry that AF arrived.:growlmad: Hopefully next month she will stay away from the both of us!

I am on CD8. I will probably ovulate sometime next week. It does gets stressful especially when you think it will be easy to get pregnant once you are off of birth control. I hope we both get our BFP's before next year!:hugs:

omg, when I was a teen I thought if private parts even so much as touched, then you'd be pregnant. the idea that I BDed 5 times around my ovulation date and it didn't result in a pregnancy is INSANE. this should be easy.

LOL right! You would think you stopped taking birth control and you will be pregnant really quick. I bet you when I stop ttc it just might happen. TTC should be quick and easy! You should just think about being pregnant and it just happens! I know I am being a wacko now.:hugs::wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->