CD1 'The witch got me' who's in?

Cd1 for me too.

On to cycle #13:cry:

Really ready to give up.

Oh no you're not...
You have 2 more babies to have, and fortunately, you have time to do it...
August 1st is right around the corner...
Hang in there....
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh readyformore , it's tough but you have to keep going .:hugs::hugs:Not long till you may find some answers :thumbup:
Sorry the witch got you Racy:hugs:

Well temp dropped this morning so AF will be with me by Thursday at the latest

Well we're thinking of it but DH & I had further discussions last night and we're actually not TTC at all next cycle. I will still be temping and monitoring to see when ovulation occurs and so DH & I can avoid BDing around my fertile time.

I just can't shake my bad feeling when I think about having a baby in April and how my SIL will colour it negative and I wouldn't enjoy the pregnancy.

Also by my august cycle when we start TTC again we should have a number of the results from mine and DH's fertility tests so we will have a better idea of what plan of attack is best for getting our BFP and LO :)

Well we're thinking of it but DH & I had further discussions last night and we're actually not TTC at all next cycle. I will still be temping and monitoring to see when ovulation occurs and so DH & I can avoid BDing around my fertile time.

I just can't shake my bad feeling when I think about having a baby in April and how my SIL will colour it negative and I wouldn't enjoy the pregnancy.

Also by my august cycle when we start TTC again we should have a number of the results from mine and DH's fertility tests so we will have a better idea of what plan of attack for getting our BFP and LO :)

Well, if that is what makes you the most comfortable, then I say that is what you have to do. :thumbup:

I am sorry that your evil SIL has to factor into this at all.:hugs:

I don't like her, lol. :growlmad:

I do feel like I am allowing a vile person to influence my TTC plans but I have tried for 2 months to change my feelings about having a month off but I can't shake it :nope:

But as DH said last night it won't matter taking the next cycle off as I can't get my BFP till October because we want Indigo's prediction of triplets born in July to come true :D :baby::baby::baby: :D

We certainly can't let Indigo's gift go to waste! :happydance:

Also by my august cycle when we start TTC again we should have a number of the results from mine and DH's fertility tests so we will have a better idea of what plan of attack is best for getting our BFP and LO :)

Wooly....please don't let your SIL influence your life in the slightest....
You are giving her too much power over you...:nope::nope::nope:

Besides, babies have a tendency to show up on their own time....
And, you don't have to have her in your life if she keeps on misbehaving.
There are consequences to everyone's actions...including hers....

BTW, DH has convinced me to at least use OPKs...and then only temp after I get a positive OPK to make sure I ovulate...

Indigo, that sounds reasonable. Are you comfortable with that?

Right now I rather chuck it all and have a real break, but he pointed out that I always feel that way at about this time of the month....:blush: He is more intimately aware of my cycles than I am.....:blush: i swear...he probably has his own calendar of my cycles somewhere....

He also pointed out that last cycle was soooo off, we really should know if it was a one- off or not...

Right now I rather chuck it all and have a real break, but he pointed out that I always feel that way at about this time of the month....:blush: He is more intimately aware of my cycles than I am.....:blush: i swear...he probably has his own calendar of my cycles somewhere....

He also pointed out that last cycle was soooo off, we really should know if it was a one- off or not...

You both have some very good points. But, you strike me as an all or nothing type of girl, lol. I mean that with all of the love in my heart, it's not a slight. :hugs:

You both have some very good points. But, you strike me as an all or nothing type of girl, lol. I mean that with all of the love in my heart, it's not a slight. :hugs:

I know...:hugs:...and you're right...I am trying to compartmentalize it...
Time off until CD12..:happydance:
On until OD...:sex:
Off again...:happydance:

And that is sort of what I did at first, anyway...

Is your doctor going to insist on seeing 3 months of charts or are you just going to relabel them on Excel? Lol

Right complete U turn again and it's thanks Indigo's words :)

You're right I will not give this vile person control over my life!

DH & I went into this with the plan of we will give it 100% every month until we are rewarded with our BFP and damn it I am going to stick to that plan.

When she speaks out turn or steps over the mark DH has promised to back me 100% when I tell her to behave and if she doesn't then she will have no involvement in my life or my childs!

Thank you ladies for letting me work this all out and for your encouraging words of support :hugs::friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->