CD1 today....anyone else?

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
:hi:

Hi ladies anyone else on CD1 today? This is my first cycle TTC baby number two after a loss four weeks ago.

Anyone want to join me on my journey? :flower:

I'm waiting for AF to start tomorrow or Monday. DH and I were WTT but then after a slip up I thought I might have a BFP this month as I had a faint positive on 11 dpo but they are not getting any darker so think it was a evap. Anyway DH has agreed to officially start trying so this will be my first cycle of ttc our first baby. I would love to join you - need someone to keep me sane - so sorry to hear of your loss x

Hi. Have you tested again since? Good luck on your ttc journey :)

Xx

Hi, no not tested again yet - don't want to see a BFN

No sign of AF yet will order some more IC.

How's you? x

Fingers crossed it doesn't turn up! I'm good thank you, apart from nasty AF cramps.

How are you xx

yeah not too thanks bad suffering a bit with cramps and back ache and bbs have hurt since about 6 dpo but this is my first month of taking pregnacare conception and apparently they can really mess with your cycle and give you preg like symptoms.

Have you done anything nice for Mother's Day - just think next Mother's Day you could have 2 little ones and maybe I'll be celebrating my first :happydance: xx

Hey there! Today is cd 1 for me. I too had a mc but back in September. We started ttc right away but so far no dice. I feel like it's going to happen soon though! Let's keep this thread going!!

Bowmans - that's exciting, with my first baby it took four cycles to get pregnant and with our angel baby we got pregnant the second cycle so with this one if I get pregnant first cycle I'd feel so so lucky! Xx

Amanda - hi! So sorry to here of your loss, we to ttc as soon as the bleeding stopped and now this our first cycle. Fingers crossed this is your month. Xx

Welcome. Sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

Roll on the bfps x

Thanks ladies :) this is cycle 7 since the miscarriage and really hoping to get my bfp soon. I always wanted my kids close in age but as the months tick by it isn't really happening... Trying to keep hope :)

Don't lose hope Amanda fingers tightly crossed for you. What CD are you today?? Xx

Hi I'm cd2 today and would like to join in please :)
really hope this is our month! !

Hi Lora :hi: welcome! How long have you been trying to conceive? Fx for you :dust:

CD2 here, gutted when AF turned up yesterday but determined to try again this month! Would love to share this journey with you ladies! X

Hello! We are on cycle 6 now! We tried in August then didn't try for October and November and have been trying since November with no luck :-(

I'm on CD1 today. The good news is from charting last month and this month I noticed my luteal phase increased to 13 days from 11 days which is good :)

Fingers crossed for us all!!

Anyone else been trying for a few months?

Sixth month for us Hun of Ttc for baby no 2. Just ordered ovulation sticks and a basal body thermometer as well to start monitoring things as before we have just gone with the flow. Are you using anything like that? X

Hi everyone :hi: this is our first cycle after our loss, we got pregnant second cycle previously so I'm hoping it happens quick again for us. Just been to boots and bought the clear blue ovulation sticks. Xx

Sorry for your loss :( hope this month brings lots of good luck to you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->