CD1 today....anyone else?

So I talked to hubbie about the SMEP thing this month and seeing if that works - at the moment we are just going with the flow :)

I've read about this, are you going to try it?? My OH has a low sperm count so I've read not to DTD every day xx

I think we will - worth a try and I will have my opk's then too and I ordered a thermometer too so I hope this month we can pin point ovulation and focus on that. Worth a try!

Hi all I'm back AF came today so I can officially move onto my first official cycle of TTC 1. Decided to stop taking pregnacare conception because it definitely messed with my cycle and gave me side effects going to stick with folic acid and started EPO today.

Good luck everyone I really hope this will be our month xx

Sorry for your loss mommy to be. :-(

Caz, I've been temping for two months. I don't temp during AF though. And I've used OPKs and the ferning micro scope as well :) DH and I are going on a holiday from April 11 to April 26 so I am hoping we are lucky as we will be relaxed :)

Good luck with this cycle bowmans, lots of sticky baby dust for you.

Thank lirpa. With my previous pregnancy me and OH we're away when we conceived so hopefully the same will happen for you :)

Good luck on holiday!!!! Relaxation must help :)

My ovulation kit and thermometer turned up today yay! So need to familiarise myself with them so I can start using them ASAP x

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Evening all. I've just purchased some one step ovulation kits. What is everyone else's plan this month? x

Hi bowmans :hi: I'm using clear blue ovulation tests and I got my first smiley today, I ovulate ridiculously early I only finished AF yesterday! With my previous pregnancy I got pregnant on cd6 (according to dating scans etc.)

How are you?

Wow you ovulate so early! I assumed it was mid cycle but I guess it varies for everyone :) so your month starts now! Good luck x

Wow you ovulate so early! I assumed it was mid cycle but I guess it varies for everyone :) so your month starts now! Good luck x

I know I can't quite believe how early I ovulate, it sure is crazy but after I gave birth to my daughter my periods were coming every two weeks! There much better now but still short cycles. Xx

Wow that is so exciting you best get busy. I also always assumed it was mid cycle but guess that's what the ovulation tests are there for.

I'm good just want AF to stop now so we can start :sex:

I'm the same bowmans (sorry don't know your name! I'm Caroline by the way) I'm still on AF so won't start doing ovulation kit until day 8 or whenever - I have NO idea when I ovulate so who knows what is going on! How long is your cycle mummy to be? Mine is 32 days roughly so I will be here way after you probably! Our LO's are only about five months apart in age too :)

Hi Caroline I'm Kate. Don't worry I'll be on this thread for a while my cycle is approx 30/31 days and only on cd3 today.

So all being well what day will everyone test? I think I'll wait till at least 10dpo maybe later so around 27th April x

I'm the same bowmans (sorry don't know your name! I'm Caroline by the way) I'm still on AF so won't start doing ovulation kit until day 8 or whenever - I have NO idea when I ovulate so who knows what is going on! How long is your cycle mummy to be? Mine is 32 days roughly so I will be here way after you probably! Our LO's are only about five months apart in age too :)

Super short, something like 21 days. Oh are they? Did you use this forum when you was pregnant? I did and it was such a great support for me. Xx

Bowmans - I'm trying not to test till cd14 or something I feel so nervous this time around xx

Kate I am trying not to test as much as I can as I would get too obsessed! So I will try and wait until AF is due and not before..... But hoping with my temping I will see changes and foresee things rather than being so disappointed with AF arriving.

Mummy to be - I used the site from when I got pregnant. I didn't know about it before but as soon as I got pregnant my sister who used b&b loads suggested it so I used it from first trimester. I love it too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->