CD1 today....anyone else?

Just desperate to get AF over with so I can start using my ovulation kits. Plan to start temping from tomorrow and start plotting that to see when my temp goes up and maybe I'm ovulated - woohoo!

How about you?

When does AF bugger of ? I'm good today, just waiting for my solid smiley on my clear blue and then my poor OH is going to be getting it AGAIN :haha: I'm sure he loves it really ;)

Tee hee - my hubbie is dreading it already! Af should be gone Saturday and planning to start doing ov tests then. We have not drank for the last cycle and plan not to this cycle too - just to see if it helps. Hubbie is out with work tomorrow and we were debating whether he should have a beer or not - but think we are going to wait another month and see what happens x

Me and OH are out tomorrow night, we have a babysitter but I think we're going to limit our selves to two drinks maximum xx

Hi both

DH and I are also out tomorrow to a local beer festival - it will be our only night out drinking this month but we are both light weights when it comes to drinking as we rarely drink these days.

Any exciting plans this weekend x

Lol at light weights, sounds like DH and I. We had a couple drinks each two nights ago while I was still on AF, and we fell asleep on the couch before 830 ha ha. We won't drink again till next weekend when we go to a seafood restaurant about a ten hour drive away.

As for me, in CD4 now and AF has pretty much gone, I had two heavy days then day 3 was pretty much spotting only...

The past two cycles I have ovulated around CD17-18 which is quite late.

Hoping we all get that BFP in April :)

Wow lirpa that is a long drive!

No, no exciting plans for me this weekend OH is working both Saturday and Sunday :-(

How are we all today?

Wow lipra that is miles away! Hope it's worth it! Think we are about the same in our cycle.

We have a kids party that our son is invited to this Sunday but otherwise quite quiet. I did my temp for the first time today so need to get into the habit of that . oh said what's that beeping?!

I don't temp because I'm awake all the time through out the night, I sleep terribly so I'm not sure it would work for me.

So on Friday a huge spanner got thrown into the works - my line manager left the company at very short notice and they decided to give me her job in the interim with the opportunity for it to be permanent in a couple of months. It's a huge opportunity with a very significant pay rise but it means putting ttc on hold for a couple of months until it's confirmed its permanent so I could take a higher maternity package. I am gutted I will have to go back to wtt and my heart is saying ttc this month but my head is saying to hold off because the pay rise could in theory cover childcare costs in the long run. I don't want to sound ungrateful because opportunities like this don't come around every day and I have worked so hard for this - just upset I'll have to wait to have a baby. Sorry for the moan - I wish you all the luck in the world that you get your bfp this month and Ill hang around if that's ok to see how you get on x

Oh I'm so sorry Hun, but you must do what you have to, at least in the long run it will be better for you financially etc. I hope everything goes well in your new role, please do stick around Hun. :hugs:

Xx

Hey ladies sorry I have been mia for a couple of days but for a good reason... Me and hubby just bought our first family home!! I can't wait to move in!! Sadly we don't get to move in until June 13th but I think it would be so amazing to get pregnant very soon and start decorating the nursery and planning our family life in a new home. Our little boy hasn't even seen it yet haha

Today is cd8 for me and we started bd last night so hopefully we cover every possible window of opportunity. :)

Feeling pretty positive about this cycle :)

Hi Amanda how exciting we are also looking for our family home (were in a two bed brand new apartment right now) I love it to bits but it's just not a 'family' home if that makes sense? I bet your so excited :happydance:

Fx with this cycle, I'm cd9 today. Sending lots of :dust: your way.

Xx

Hi girls,
Sorry been rubbish this weekend at logging on.
Amanda - yay to your house! And I'm on day seven so we are at the same point yay! Good luck to you.
Kate that's great news about your job, you must be fab at it! Try not to worry about Ttc you can always start again in a few months and maybe do the temping and ov kits to see when you ovulate then you know for when you Ttc again?
Mummy to be - I know you said you ovulate early, how's things going?!

I think I ovulated yesterday, I'm so scared right now and hoping. How are you x

Fingers crossed for you Hun.

I'm ok - thanks for asking - starting my ov testing today so hoping we will see something on there! Ready to start now I think and just wondering when I ovulate :)

Fingers crossed for you Hun.

I'm ok - thanks for asking - starting my ov testing today so hoping we will see something on there! Ready to start now I think and just wondering when I ovulate :)

Are you using any particular ov test kit? Fx you ovulate real soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->