CD1 today..could do with a TTC buddy to keep me company

Ladybird28

Mum of 3 boys
Reaction score
Well the dratted :witch: has shown up today. This means I'm now on cycle 5 and I'm getting very disheartened so could do with a buddy to go through this cycle with. Im 37 and mum to 2 boys who are 11 and 5. If anyones on CD1 too or around this time then gimme a shout if you fancy some company and we can try for our bfp's together x

Hey up Ladybird28 :)

I'll keep you company! We're only on our 2nd cycle and I'm already getting impatient! Currently CD3 for me.

I'm 33 (34 this month! :S) with 2 girls, aged 9 and 12, and 2 boys aged 16 and 4 (the youngest is my stepson but he still counts!).

Fingers crossed you get your bfp soon :)

Howdo, nice to meet you. I know what you mean bout bein impatient, it's my middle name!! Lol I hate this part of the month, just wanna get it over n done with n get cracking with the bd'ing! ;-)
I've never had a buddy on here before so don't really know what I'm doin yet but will be nice to have someone to chat with cause we haven't told a soul we've ttc so can't obsess with anyone else.
Have you told anyone else bout ttc or are u keeping it a secret for now? X

Howdo, nice to meet you. I know what you mean bout bein impatient, it's my middle name!! Lol I hate this part of the month, just wanna get it over n done with n get cracking with the bd'ing! ;-)
I've never had a buddy on here before so don't really know what I'm doin yet but will be nice to have someone to chat with cause we haven't told a soul we've ttc so can't obsess with anyone else.
Have you told anyone else bout ttc or are u keeping it a secret for now? X

Whoops, sorry bout posting twice. Doing this on my iPhone and got bit heavy handed pressing the button!!

Hey up :)

Some of our close friends and my parents know, mostly because I had to go into hospital for the reversal so it was hard to keep it a secret from everyone! It's nice to have someone to speak to outside that group and the OH though as I'm likely to drive them nuts with my obessive amount of TTC talk!

Know what you mean bout the obsessive ttc talk, I've learnt not to bend oh's ear bout it too much as it drives him mad! But in the plus side my digi opks have arrived today woo hoo, can't wait to start using them. Be nice not to have to squint at lines this month x

Morning LB

My OH is still eager with the TTC talk at the moment, but we're only on cycle 2, so I doubt his eagerness to talk will dwindle! He even joins in reading stuff on here, asking what all the abreviations mean (although he often cringes when he gets an answer lol)

We're not using OPKs yet, probably will if we have a few more unsuccessful cycles though. I'm planning on just charting and checking CM for now, well with plenty of BDing too!

Have your children's schools been effected by the snow? I've got my eldest 2 home today as their school buses weren't running, hopefully they'll be back tomorrow as they're already whining about being bored!

Hiya, what a nitemare the last couple of days have been. This is the first time I've managed to get on here. The kids school was closed yesterday n today and the kids have run me ragged. I had 9 of em in yesterday all running round at full pelt screaming n bawling. Gotta confess it's the only time I've been glad af is here cause I really enjoyed the glasses of wine I had last night!! Are yours back tomorrow? Mine are thank god :) x

Hey up LB

Sorry i've not managed to get on lately, work and home have been hectic! My kids were only off school for one day, their buses weren't running, that was Tuesday, they've been back since then. Not that they were happy about it!

We're just hitting our fertile time so plenty of BDing required this week :D Really hoping we get a BFP this month, especially as my little sister has just announced she's 5 weeks pregnant! It wasn't planned but she's very happy about it.

Got to start packing up the house soon too as we're moving at the end of the month!

Busy time of the year for all i reckon

Hi hun, I am sooo sorry I havent been on here properly for so long. I've been a crap buddy n im really sorry. My mum had to be taken in hospital for an op and we werent expecting it so ive been trying to juggle work, going to the hospital, sorting the kids out etc. Been a nightmare, mum has been staying with us after she came out too so I've had to dress her, feed her etc. I ov'd on tuesday so we tried to bd the best we could even though me n other half were shattered. Just have to see what happens this month. Not holding out much hope though. Hope things have gone ok for you on the bd'ing front, ive got my fingers crossed for you. Best of luck with the house move too...I'm sure it'll go well, just make sure you dont pack the kettle!!!
Im apologising in advance if I dont manage to get on here much in the next week or so, just want life to get back to normal!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->